No announcement yet.

T4 Quad Headlight Project .......... latest update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi folks, another quick update .......

As I'm in and out the workshop constantly, in fact, I'll probably work throughout the night now As with everyone else, I'm just dying to see what the result will be. Will these vacuum formed parts fit the OE headlight retainer as I originally designed it to do ? :*

I'm at a very delicate stage at the moment. Knowing where to drill these vent holes ......... wish Vince was around right now ( TiggerTT ) ........ he'd know where to place them as he's done this before. Anyway, this is all a learning process for me, I'm just trying to imagine how suction would work ....... so what I've done is, I've worked out that I need at least 7 vent holes for the given area that I want the vacuum to be effective, just enough to pull ( or draw ) the plastic into that deep crevice.

So with my spring-bows I marked out equal distances between the holes, which gives me a 20mm gap between vent holes. If 7 vent holes aren't enough on my first vacuum test, I'll have a perfect centre to add more holes >>

Even marking out the placement of the holes is nerve-racking, one slip, and it all goes pear-shaped ! >>

I've decided that I'll be using a 1.5mm drill bit for the holes, should I need more suction, like the plastic hasn't quite formed correctly in the area, I'll just drill larger holes. So there'll be a little testing to do to see what comes out best >>

Having said that, the question is, would a larger hole create a greater vacuum ? ......... I think not.
    Probably best to have more small holes than less larger ones :*

Edge of the seat stuff my friends !

The following day ........

I trust you all had a nice sleep !? I: As for me, I spent all night drilling some damn holes !

This procedure isn't to be confused with drilling a few holes in a simple material like wood. It's thwart with danger ! I can't even bare to think of what could go wrong here, but it's obvious to say that if it does go wrong ........ my new resin tooling plugs would be seriously damaged. So I've decided to write this up as a procedure for future reference.

First thing I had to do was to fix that bubble on the OffSide tooling plug. After grinding the bubble down you can see that an air pocket would of been disastrous, particularly if it had been elsewhere. Luckily for me it wasn't on the inside corner edge. I also think that by having a big hole on the plug' wall would probably cause a weakness there, so I just filled the hole with body filler ....... worked out fine. I then sanded the entire base down flat >>

I then plucked up the courage to begin drilling the tooling plugs. I do own precision drills and drill presses, but I decided to do it 'free hand' >>

As the drill bits are only 1.5mm in diameter, they're only 25mm in length, this is the reason why I chose to make the tooling plugs with a wall thickness of 20mm ....... so I wouldn't have to 'back-drill', which brings on a whole new set of problems. Doing it this way I could drill all the way through >>

When drilling anything, it's a good idea to use a pilot drill, here I'm using a 0.5mm drill bit and a watchmakers hand drill. It's crucial to get that hole at the correct angle as you wouldn't want to catch that corner edge on the inside, as that happens to be the thickest part of the tooling plug. After I'd got the first one correct, I simply placed a 1mm drill bit in the hole, as a guide for the correct angle for the following holes >>

Here you can see the 'guide drill bits' exiting on the inside of the tooling plug >>

Once I'd got all seven vent holes correct on the NearSide tooling plug, I just used a template to mark out the vent holes for the OffSide tooling plug >>

And I used the previous tooling plug as a guide for the angle of the vent holes for the next one. So far everything looks to be straight forward enough, but you certainly can't rush this. Choosing to drill by hand is definitely recommended, as you tend to get more of a feel for it, it's so easy for the tiny drill bit to start 'binding', so if you don't clean off the resin from the drill's flutes, it will get stuck and it'll snap >>

Phew ! ....... I'm glad that's over, went without a hitch T: And once all the holes had been drilled, I gave the plugs a final polish >>

Seven 1.5mm vent holes with 20mm equal spacing ......... I hope that should be enough to draw in that 3mm ABS I'm going to use to make these parts.
    If not, I'll simply drill some more 1.5mm vent holes in between those. But we'll see how I get on with the testing >>

Has all this been worth it ? ....... yes, without a doubt T: Because to have good parts that lead to a quality assembled product, you must first have good moulds and good tooling plugs >>

A good tooling plug isn't just about it's form or shape, it's also down to the quality of the finish. The smoother the tooling plug, the less chance of it creating issues when trying to demould your vacuum formed part. I know I sound like a seasoned veteran here, a pro that's been doing this for years ....... but to me, all this is pretty obvious. And we'll all see if I'm correct mighty soon I: >>

Here's an example of the offset of the headlights, that'll give the quad headlight system the 'cats eyes' look.

Actually, that's not a bad name is it !? ........ T4 Quad Cat Eye's T: >>

Now we're ready for vacuum forming >>

Hope you all enjoyed today's update ........ the next one will definitely answer all our questions, and I can't wait to see the outcome.

TURK
    Yeah, baby ! ........ new Multivan 151bhp AHY 'BigBlue' ; ) >> http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1023689
    And ......... Lulu, T4 2.5 TDi short nose 126bhp > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=276554
    The T4 Quad Headlight Project > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=249064

Comment

• Afternoon all,

Welcome to another R & D project update from my atelier here at 'T4 Concepts' !

If I seem happy right now, that's because I am !

I thought some members might be interested to know how the vacuum forming went ......... As this is the very first time I've used my new vacuum forming tooling plugs, things could go either way. It could be an utter disaster which would mean making yet more vacuum tooling plugs, or in this case .........
      they would work out OK.

Here's what happened .........

Hot off the press, so to speak. My very first vacuum pull, things went quite well all things considered T:
      At this stage the part is still very hot, and is beginning to cool down ......... I had to help it a little to form the plastic way down in that crevice by pushing down on the plastic with my gloved fingers, the little vent holes I drilled just a couple of days ago worked out very well actually. The marks on the plastic you see in the picture are just dust particles, one of the draw-backs of using a gloss finish ABS plastic ....... the static seems to attract dust like nobody's business ! >>

When vacuum forming you always want your part to release on it's own after reversing the vacuum, but I think with a shape like this I will always struggle to achieve that. 3mm ABS plastic is a very very strong material, particularly when it's cooled down. So, as usual I had to man handle the part in order to retrieve my plug. It only took about ten minutes in the end, so not that bad >>

Tooling plug retrieved unscathed, and a perfectly formed headlight mounting part >>

In only ten minutes I had made two perfect headlight parts ........ the only two vacuum pulls I did this morning >>

Am I happy with that ? ...... yes, without a doubt. Could it be better ? ........ yes, the part is good, perfectly formed and very solid >>

But there is a problem however !

The measurements required for installing two headlight units side-by-side are just too literal, by that I mean they're too 'exact'. There is no room for error, so no tolerance. The slightest unformed part ( specially deep down in that crevice ) makes the part almost useless. The red arrow indicates the missed mounting point for the nut and bolt that will hold the headlight mounting frame. The other part is a little better than this one, but with only three mounting points on the headlight mounting frame, that's really not enough to fully secure the frames in place I don't think. So a little bit of work is required in that area >>

What I'm planning is quite drastic and will involve machining my tooling plugs, and then I'll get back to running some more tests on the actual vacuum forming machine again. I'm not quite convinced that the gloss finish ABS is the correct material for this part, so I'll also try the satin finish that I also have in stock. And I'm also contemplating on using a slanted base at the footing, I'm hoping that would have the effect of 'spreading' the plastic at it's base and making the demould process easier.

So, we're almost there folks, just a few things to work out, and we can start working on the headlight covers themselves. You could say that the hard part is done ....... now comes the difficult bit !

TURK
      Yeah, baby ! ........ new Multivan 151bhp AHY 'BigBlue' ; ) >> http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1023689
      And ......... Lulu, T4 2.5 TDi short nose 126bhp > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=276554
      The T4 Quad Headlight Project > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=249064

Comment

• Looks good, lot of material though, could you not get two out of a single sheet?

Comment

• Thanks Reg .........

And thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunately vacuum forming doesn't work like that. The plastic being stretched over the form ( the tooling plug ) has to come from somewhere. And that somewhere is the space around the plug, so if you put another tooling plug on the platen thus having two tooling plugs on there side-by-side, there will be too much thinning of the final parts. Also, you would introduce the problem of 'webbing', a plastic bridge joining the two tooling plugs together, where the plastic sheet hasn't been drawn in between the gap.

Sheets of 3mm ABS aren't cheap, but they're certainly less expensive than having steel sheets formed cut and profiled !

My very first prototype headlight mounting brackets cost me Ā£120 ......... each !

This is a much more cost effective way of producing these parts, and possibly even stronger than steel. And another reason why this method of producing parts is far better is, consistency. If your vacuum forming tooling plugs are the correct dimensions, every part produced will be identical. I can also produce two parts ( a left and a right ) in less than 10 minutes !

TURK

Comment

• Impressive!.!!!!!!

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Actually ........ I don't think I like that 'Thank You' button, I much rather say thank you in person !

Glad you're impressed by that update Gav, that's merely my first vacuum test with those new tooling plugs. As good as they are, they can be better ....... that's what I'm currently working on now. They're surprisingly strong actually, as they're only plastic you would assume they're not, but you can actually stand on them and they won't buckle.

TURK

Comment

• Hi guys,

Welcome to another update on the T4 Quad Headlight Project.

As with anything that requires repetitive handling, machining and setting up, it's always a good idea to have a 'jig' of sorts, that way you can guarantee accuracy every time. But first, the jig must be based on something you know will fit the final assembly, that's what I'm going to cover here. You also have to decide if you're going to cut from the top, or from the bottom, the type of cutting tool and cutting bit you're going to use will dictate that. As I'm having to use a rotary type cutting disc, I think I'll get far better results cutting from the top, and from the inside of the part. Doing it this way means I'm only having to make one cut all the way round and not two, if I'd cut from the bottom underneath.

I began by making a setup box with a contoured base that would fit the inside of the vacuum formed part. The wooden interior structure must be strong and heavy enough that the plastic part doesn't move ........ not even a millimetre, that would certainly spell disaster and make the trimming jig useless.
                The front of the setup jig has been removed just to show the mirror image of the base, as opposed to the plastic part >>

As the vacuum formed part has to be screwed down to the interior of the setup jig in order to stabilise it, I have to find the centres where the headlight units will be mounted. As the only guaranteed flat edge I have is the top of the headlight module, I'll base all my measurements from there. Finding the centre of that 10mm hole is quite easy, and once you have the first one the rest are pretty straight forward as you're basically transferring all the dimensions from the Hella metal mounting frames >>

That's the first four 10mm holes marked out with my 0.5mm pilot drill, I then score across all four holes giving me the centre of my high beam headlight mounting position, that'll also serve as my fixing point to my jig >>

Because of the shape of the part and the positioning of the low beam units, I now have to work from the interior of the part. The positioning of the Hella metal mounting frames fit inside the ABS plastic part, for obvious reasons they have to be precise, I designed the new headlight mounting assemblies to have the high beam units 15mm lower than the low beam units, so it's just a matter of marking those off, mark off where they meet as I did on the first one, and that's my centre >>

All marked out, ready for fitting in the trimming jig T: >>

Now it becomes apparent why I'm cutting from the top, and from the inside. With my worktop levelled out with a spirit level all I need to do now is to rotate the setup jig, and let the cutting disc do it's thing >>

Eventually I'll build a proper 'tooling station' to accommodate the rotary cutting tool, it's quite a setup getting the rotary tool level and plumb, but it has to be bang on, or your cutting line will veer off your intended line. You're aiming for the cutting disc to just 'hover' above the rim of your setup box ( jig ). When I made the insert block to support the ABS part, I made it high enough that the amount I was trimming down ( or cutting off if you prefer ) to be 7mm ........ and if you remember from an earlier post, I actually made my resin tooling plugs 10mm higher than I needed, so there's enough for a little more adjustment yet. And should I need to cut a little more off, say, 12mm ....... I'll just place some spacers under the wooden blocks to raise the part >>

Cutting plastics is a horrible job, it really never cuts cleanly. Ideally you have to use slow rotational tools with router bits ( like 1400rpm ), but having bought countless bits and a myriad of cutting tools, I still haven't found the ideal combination. For the time being I'm having to do it this way. If there was ever a time for wearing safety goggles, this is it ! I'm still finding bits of plastic in my bed for Christ ache ! ................. almost like spending a day at the beach
                So I then have to spend a considerable amount of time cleaning up the edges, I found a potters knife to be very handy for this, you just run it along the edges and it gets rid of all those horrible jagged edges >>

Transferring all your measurements from one headlight mounting module to the other, is also pretty straight forward ......... only if you have a sheet of Perspex lying around that is ! ......... you just trace the first one, flit it over and you have the exact same dimensions in reverse ! >>

Now we're getting to the stage where the procedure above was so important in getting right. And it all really boils down to the OffSide and NearSide headlight mounting modules to be exactly the same. Particularly in hight, but the flat level base is also vitally important. If that base isn't flat, cut at a slight slant for instance ......... the front of the part where the headlights are mounted won't be a 15Ā° angle, making headlight alignment and adjustment awkward, and certainly not pointing in the right direction. So your headlights could end up being 'Pigeon Toe'd

Next on the agenda, is to scribe a 25mm line from the ( hopefully ) flat base. From that you can mark out the contours of what makes up the 'footing'. Again, very important to get this right as the 'footing' is inserted into the OE headlight retainer. When the modules are fully assembled they will be glued ( or bonded ) using a special adhesive, this will give the entire structure rigidity, ample enough to support the combined weight of two very heavy headlight units. The last thing you want is for the headlight units to vibrate when your van is idling or even driving down the road >>

The 'footing' is quite intricate, as the interior of the OE headlight retainer isn't flat, loads of ups and downs, so certain sections have to be cut out. You basically have to keep as much as possible of the ABS part, it stands to reason that the more plastic you have, the better bond you'll get >>

Currently I'm having to do this freehand, I'm hoping that I can construct an all-in-one jig to facilitate all the cutting, trimming and drilling that I'll need to do to these parts, before they're ready for the final assembly. So far I'm into my forth day of faffing around with this stuff ....... and I haven't even started on the drilling yet ! >>

This is what the contoured 'footing' looks like when it's finished. The fitting is so good in fact, that you could say it 'clips in' to the OE headlight retainer >>

Previous prototypes came in very handy up to this stage, the footing as an example, was worked out a while back. But I also discovered a better way of designing the headlight module, some of you may remember that I struggled a bit with what I was calling the 'dog leg', a small indentation or curve that's part of the OE headlight retainer, it was proving very difficult to not only make that part as a mould but also to vacuum form, so I found a new way around that problem ........
                I basically went straight across, thus eliminating that dreadful curve ........ worked a treat >>

See here for previous prototype > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthrea...49064&page=150

And now the assembly from the inside. At this stage it's also a good idea to mount the metal frames to the headlight module. From here on in, I can use those metal frames as templates for the rest of the drilling and cutting >>

With the tools I currently have, I found that I only have one bit that successfully drills 3mm ABS plastic without chewing up the plastic, but it's a mere 7mm Brad point bit, so I have to enlarge the hole with a rotary grinder. Not the most effective way of doing this, but until I know what works and what doesn't, I won't know what to buy. So after drill a 7mm hole dead centre, I use the metal frame to enlarge it to a diameter of 10mm >>

Now I have four perfectly placed 10mm headlight mounting holes >>

This was by far the worst thing to work out, how to cut out a perfect 92mm hole. As I mentioned earlier, you could use use a router bit, but a router bit in the wrong machine can have disastrous consequences ........ the last time I used one in my milling machine, I scared myself half to death .......... when those things bite back, they'll take a finger off in no time ! So, until I suss out a safer way of doing it, I'll stick to the old fashion way ....... coping saw ! Originally, I tried drilling a whole pile of holes around the circumference of the hole, but I was getting nowhere fast, as you can clearly see by all those 7mm holes I: >>

We finally got there ! ........ an awful lot of work, very time consuming and certainly not a process that could be repeated time and time again ......... took a week to get to this stage ! >>

Remind you of anything ? ........ this was my original plan two years ago ! It was fiscally impossible at the time, but I just knew it would work given the correct tools and machines, with my new professional vacuum forming machine, I'm beginning to think that nothing' impossible ! >>

But we're not finished with those 10mm holes just yet ........ in order for the headlight adjuster screws to fit through the headlight module, those 10mm holes in the modules have to be enlarged to 12mm, or the ball joint of the headlight adjuster screws won't fit in the hole properly. So with a 12mm aluminium template as a guide, I just enlarged them with a rotary type sanding wheel >>

Now that the part is finished, a few things to point out. First thing to note is just how close I came to the upward angle leading up to the high beam part of the module ( green arrow ). You'll also notice a tiny 0.5mm pilot hole ( red arrow ), I'll explain in detail in a following post, suffice to say it's where the fourth metal frame securing bolt is supposed to be >>

And now for a bit of science ! ........ I know I keep on going on about a 'female' mould as opposed to a 'male' mould, but these results speak for themselves, a 'male' mould ( drape forming ) is far superior to a 'female' mould. My biggest concern from day one has been, just how rigid can I make these parts. A plastic part reduced to a mere 1mm just wouldn't work. You can clearly see here that the top of my part ( where all the strength is needed ) has barely thinned at all ! >>

And where the most stretching would occur, it's just thinned a millimetre. So I think that my choice of material ( 3mm ABS ) was just about bang on T: >>

Now we're ready for some assembly ........ as with anything like this, there's a procedure ...... at this point I'm already working out the assembly routine >>

So that's the NearSide assembled just how solid is this ? ......... mark my words, this is amazingly strong ! >>

And the assembly viewed from the back. It's fiscally impossible to get those two headlight units closer together, as much as I need to, it's just not possible >>

So what do we think about the new 'Cats Eyes' slanted look ladies and gents ? ......... In the next couple of days, I'll fit them onto Lulu so you all get a better idea of the finished look, but for now, we'll content ourselves with this view >>

Up to this point I'm quite happy, the final part and completed assembly is going to be to most peoples liking I think. The vision I had a couple of years ago is now really taking shape, as for the performance .......... prepare yourselves to be surprised

To be totally honest folks, as I'm my worst critic ....... arrowed in red is my biggest issue that I still need to sort, and it will have a major impact going forward, the total amount of shrinkage I got, a combination of the silicone mould, the cast resin and then the final vacuum formed part, has resulted in quite a large gap. As the internal groves of the OE headlight retainer has the effect of pulling the module over toward the indicator, instead of having a 2mm gap all the way round the module, you can clearly see a 4mm gap arrowed in red ........ something I'm already working on to rectify, so I won't be producing any more parts just yet >>

Hope you all enjoyed reading the update, apologies it was so long ......... but I did spent an entire week in my workshop even going without sleep for most of that.
                I still maintain, the best is yet to come !

Until next time ....... Salut !

TURK

Comment

• Great work as always Turk. Could you fill the gap with a bead of black silicone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Nozzle View Post
                    Great work as always Turk. Could you fill the gap with a bead of black silicone?

Of course I could Mr Nozzle, I could even fill the gap with adhesive ........ but how happy would you be on receiving your high performance headlights, only to see that the product in question is in fact such poor quality that the parts don't even fit correctly, and a poor attempt has been made to rectify the issue. This entire project is about creating a top of the range high quality product that performs exceptionally well, Personally, I embarked on my 'do-it-yourself' project as I couldn't buy a decently made product anywhere !

All the aftermarket headlights available at the moment ( and some no longer available ) were of extremely poor quality, and their performance was even worst than the OE VW headlights ! I wasted so much money trying various types, only to go back to my original T4 headlights as they gave out more light than all those fancy DRL types. And lets face it, they're not superb either are they.

They will be worth the wait mate ....... even if I have to start again !

In my entire working career I was a problem solver, engineer, fixing stuff ....... it's what I'm good at, I'll will work it out eventually

And thanks for your kind comments.

TURK

Comment

• same as me turk its wot engineers do and your post are amazing as well

Comment

• Originally posted by jaymarley View Post
                        same as me turk its wot engineers do and your post are amazing as well

Yeah, most times we're not even acknowledged as a worth while occupation ....... you're just another blue collar worker with a tool kit ....... until their machines ( Computer, fax machine, printer, PDQ machine, laser copiers ) breakdown ........ then we're the most important dudes in the building when the service call comes in !

I had over 100 people waiting for me to arrive once ! ........ the entire office ground to a halt as their system went down ! Surprising how popular one becomes when you're in need !

Glad you liked the write up mate

TURK

Comment

• 101 Could be you here ! ...
                          TURK
                          Count me in please. DM sent. 2002 Short Nose.
                          Awesome work BTW!

Comment

• Originally posted by b0z View Post
                            Count me in please. DM sent. 2002 Short Nose.
                            Awesome work BTW!

Hi B0z,

Thanks mate, got your PM and many thanks for your kind words on there as well. Van details are fine mate, no upfront payment required, as I'm going to be making these to order, I'll be contacting individuals when the time comes. Apologies for the slight discrepancy on the 'Pre-Order List' on this site ......... As I'm using a spreadsheet as my 'Prime' list on my PC and I have a pre-order list on the VWT4Forum > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthrea...49064&page=250 as a 'Public' list, having a list on here also is starting to get confusing, and as a result I forgot to update it !

........ so here's the latest updated 'Pre-Order List' ....... you're at #103 and not #101, extremely sorry about that mate >

T4 Quad Headlight Pre-Order List

Order No Forum Member Date of Order Short Nose Year Long Nose Year
                            000 ProtoType [ type VI ] ..... mine ! - Y 2003 Y 1999
                            001 Camperwagen 29/01/2013 ? ? ? ?
                            002 JB Fab 29/01/2013 ? ? ? ?
                            003 Russ Dylan 29/01/2013 Y 1996 - -
                            004 Lord Farquad 30/01/2013 - - Y ?
                            005 slimjim 30/01/2013 Y 2000 - -
                            006 Steve Farries 30/01/2013 Y 1999 - -
                            007 AllTorgue 30/01/2013 ? ? ? ?
                            008 martbolton 30/01/2013 Y ? - -
                            009 HarryDubya 30/01/2013 Y 2003 - -
                            010 Vision Performance 30/01/2013 Y 2002 - -
                            011 PoeC 02/02/2013 Y 2002 - -
                            012 R19KY W 05/02/2013 Y 2003 - -
                            013 T-Licious 05/02/2013 Y 2002 - -
                            014 HillTopper 06/02/2013 Y 2002 - -
                            015 Paulm 07/02/2013 Y 2002 - -
                            016 elder81 07/02/2013 Y 2001 - -
                            017 jasibus 08/02/2013 Y 2003 - -
                            018 jerv1982 26/02/2013 Y 1998 - -
                            019 Clarkey 28/02/2013 Y 1998 - -
                            020 diviy 01/03/2013 Y 1997 - -
                            021 RichardU 01/03/2013 Y 2001 - -
                            022 ozymaster 03/03/2013 - - Y 2003
                            023 TouringMatt 04/03/2013 - - Y ?
                            024 Mark Freer 04/03/2013 Y 2001 - -
                            025 Amnesia180 05/03/2013 ? ? ? ?
                            026 windsurf-mac 17/03/2013 Y 2000 - -
                            027 Thejman 28/03/2013 Y 2001 - -
                            028 Spanners 10/04/2013 - - Y ?
                            029 KevanT 10/04/2013 Y ? - -
                            030 jerry75 22/04/2013 Y 1997 - -
                            031 jerry75 22/04/2013 Y 1994 - -
                            032 Hatman 22/04/2013 Y 1994 - -
                            033 T4 44ark 22/04/2013 Y 2001 - -
                            034 tony195950 22/04/2013 Y 2000 - -
                            035 Mike-S 22/04/2013 ? ? ? ?
                            036 Winchweight 27/04/2013 Y 2000 - -
                            037 Clunkey 27/04/2013 Y 2003 - -
                            038 daveporter40 29/04/2013 Y 2000 - -
                            039 Twister 01/05/2013 - - Y 2003
                            040 elmo 05/06/2013 Y 1999 - -
                            041 Brumski 07/06/2013 Y 2001 - -
                            042 t4mrs 16/06/2013 Y 2001 - -
                            043 MTCamper 23/06/2013 Y 2001 - -
                            044 Wonka 01/09/2013 Y 1999 - -
                            045 Koop 02/09/2013 Y 1995 - -
                            046 Gooson 02/09/2013 Y 2002 - -
                            047 Crewdub 21/09/2013 Y 2003 - -
                            048 Mat Rasky 13/10/2013 Y ? - -
                            049 Ian6xtreme 17/10/2013 Y 2001 - -
                            050 forestknights 18/10/2013 Y 1999 - -
                            051 G.U.B 21/11/2013 Y 1994 - -
                            052 edwarddog2000 21/11/2013 Y 1996 - -
                            053 Bigted 23/11/2013 Y 1998 - -
                            054 Helen00 26/11/2013 Y 1995 - -
                            055 Don Paul 30/11/2013 Y 1996 - -
                            056 Tony Hillyard 13/12/2013 ? ? ? ?
                            057 CarbonPhil 05/05/2014 Y 1998 - -
                            058 elmo2002 07/05/2014 ? ? ? ?
                            059 thorney 07/05/2014 Y 2002 - -
                            060 Bazpau4 18/05/2014 Y 2002 - -
                            061 ash.addy 20/07/2014 ? ? ? ?
                            062 camper chris 22/07/2014 Y 1996 - -
                            063 slamt4 27/07/2014 Y 1992 - -
                            064 familylugg 27/08/2014 - - Y 1996
                            065 bute555 12/01/2015 Y 2000 - -
                            066 Gazmataz 14/01/2015 Y 1998 - -
                            067 druggedonions 05/02/2015 - - Y ?
                            068 veedubadub 08/02/2015 - - Y 2003
                            069 bluethermal 27/06/2015 Y 1998 - -
                            070 D9lek 27/09/2015 Y 2002 - -
                            071 Lex Luther 08/10/2015 - - Y 1999
                            072 T4 Olly 09/10/2015 Y 1992 - -
                            073 Adam&Helen 11/10/2015 Y 2003 - -
                            074 oskins 14/11/2015 Y 1999 - -
                            075 Ballistix 14/11/2015 Y 1996 - -
                            076 T25T4Lvr 28/11/2015 Y 1993 - -
                            077 Eddierai 02/12/2015 Y 2000 - -
                            078 GazPlow 28/12/2015 Y 2002 - -
                            079 The-Fozzer 03/02/2016 Y 1999 - -
                            080 Robbbert 06/02/2016 - - Y 2001
                            081 PapaW 14/02/2016 Y 2002 - -
                            082 RedPedro 05/07/2016 Y 2003 - -
                            083 Perspextow 07/07/2016 Y 2002 - -
                            084 donecan 11/07/2016 Y 2003 - -
                            085 sfmerc 12/07/2016 Y 2002 - -
                            086 el-stig 20/09/2016 - - Y 2003
                            087 danpayneuk 13/11/2016 Y 2003 - -
                            088 HUDDERS 14/11/2016 Y 1998 - -
                            089 LawAnderson 14/11/2016 Y 1997 - -
                            090 TDItech 14/11/2016 Y 1993 - -
                            091 DAMIT 15/11/2016 Y 2001 - -
                            092 TallP@ul 16/11/2016 Y 2001 - -
                            093 Or_GazM 23/11/2016 Y 2000 - -
                            094 Lenster 25/11/2016 Y 2001 - -
                            095 Arkwright 10/12/2016 Y 2002 - -
                            096 JustinR 26/12/2016 Y 1999 - -
                            097 Snowrider 28/12/2016 Y 2001 - -
                            098 NoizBoi 12/01/2017 Y 2000 - -
                            099 arfur fox-acre 22/01/2017 Y 1998 - -
                            100 Jonnybigballs85 22/01/2017 Y 2000 - -
                            101 eejit 21/02/2017 - - Y 1998
                            102 eightball1977 28/02/2017 Y 1996 - -
                            103 b0z 04/03/2017 Y 2002 - -
                            104 jaymarley 05/03/2017 Y 2002 - -
                            105 Naith 06/03/2017 ? ? ? ?
                            106 Cpwood32 18/03/2017 Y 1998 - -
                            107 Could be you here ! .......

Don't feel you're signing you live's away here guy's by adding you name to the list, for me it's an invaluable source of information, firstly it allows me to determine how much materials I need to order in, and how many and what type Hella units to buy in. Our greatest cost saving is the purchase of the Hella headlight units themselves, the more units I buy ........ the better the deal I can negotiate ......... Hella UK are very much aware of the this quad headlight project, and without them a respectable selling price wouldn't be possible.

So you can change your mind' anytime you see fit.

Thanks all for your continued support.

TURK
                            Last edited by TURK; 18 March 2017, 06:08 PM. Reason: Added: jaymarley

Comment

• awesome work turk, just wondering how long it will take do you think to clear the hole list, I ask this cos im going to be on the bottom lol , add me too the list turk please and how much are the lights going to be ?

Comment

• I had no idea things were so involved. I will never look at headlights the same again.
                                top work sir
                                Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Working...
                                X