Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Pahahahahaha ,
    Yeh, I really should sell it - any advice?
    I’ll give you £800 for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

I’ll give you £800 for it
      I'll take some advice first Kev, I know you can be a ruthless fucker and you're half Welsh so born with impediments.

Comment

I'll take some advice first Kev, I know you can be a ruthless fucker and you're half Welsh so born with impediments.
        Born and bred in Wales .......say no more eh , ask HM he’ll give you a good deal

Comment

Pahahahahaha ,
          Yeh, I really should sell it - any advice?
          My only advice is buy low sell high

Comment

• I can work with that .... Cheers.
            TimmyP offered similar advice but requested a ****sultant fee up front.

Comment

• Spedwing. With that quote. You now sound like a hypocrite

Comment

• Isn’t anyone going to bring up the fact that twin round headlights look fucking garbage? Why does everyone wank themselves senseless trying to make their van like a chavved up Peugeot 205 out of Max Power magazine?

Dogshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                #vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyman View Post
                  Spedwing. With that quote. You now sound like a hypocrite
                  So you didn't/don't get the irony/sarcasm in his post.

Comment

• Nail on the head there Tommy. Burks headlight to me as popular as pork rolls at a synagogue. Shit idea from the start.

Comment

• Arguably some of the "best" vans and "almost valuable" vans were fitted with this 90's upgrade? Each to their own, time and place.

Turks van looked great imo.... there's other examples too!

The Projekt Zwo headlights were rubbish in terms of function and build quality . They jumped on the German scene dream and created an exclusivity that added value to what is actually quite a bag of quad shite. The upgraded versions make a better albeit decades later job in quality and retro styling.

Best look imo is oem with clear indicators with a white side light / blinking orange LED install. The wider white light creates (using the indicators area) a Marvels Iron Man look. Suits the van and stays oem.

The pic was easy to find as its my phones background image!

Comment

Best look imo is oem with clear indicators with a white side light / blinking orange LED install.
                        That's what mine are. First using switch back LED bulbs but they weren't bright enough as indicators so I made my own.
                        Also I wanted a DRL as a bar inside the lens so remade it with a white COB strip. I also run an amber bulb in there to make the indicator as bright as it can be.

Finally I made a controller so the white LED DRL dims when the head lights are on and it turns off the DRL whilst the indicator is flashing.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF3067.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.7 KB ID:	355060
                        Last edited by DubDick; 12 May 2023, 10:22 AM.
                        1999 2.5 TDI

Comment

• Originally posted by DubDick View Post

That's what mine are. First using switch back LED bulbs but they weren't bright enough as indicators so I made my own.
                          Also I wanted a DRL as a bar inside the lens so remade it with a white COB strip. I also run an amber bulb in there to make the indicator as bright as it can be.

Finally I made a controller so the white LED DRL dims when the head lights are on and it turns off the DRL whilst the indicator is flashing.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF3067.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.7 KB ID:	355060
                          Is this in your build thread DD?
                          Great mate. Any other pics?

Comment

Is this in your build thread DD?
                            Great mate. Any other pics?
                            I haven't got a build thread I'm afraid.
                            I have some other pics but not many as I remade those lights so many times the design kept changing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	355065

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	355063

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	355064
                            1999 2.5 TDI

Comment

• They look smart,nice design.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyman View Post
                                Spedwing. With that quote. You now sound like a hypocrite
                                Lol. FML Dude …. I respect your knowledge and wisdom

Comment

Working...
                                X