No announcement yet.

Damp Air Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wife still keeps on about an rs turbo, I wouldn't mind a rs1600 mark 3 as a project, thought they always looked cooler than the xr3 but rare as now.

Comment

Yea they're getting like rocking horse shit now, my rs turbo was running around 220bhp which is not massive but it was fast as f**k, always had a smile driving it, unfortunately I spent more time underneath it 😂

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

I rebuilt a 1600 rs turbo lump with an ex ford engineer years ago! It was going to go in my old mk4 fiesta! But then a focus rs lump became available and i got that, along with a sierra cossie stage 3 ecu, loom, bigger garret turbo, twin fan fmic, 5th injector..... was going to be insane! Sadly never got around to finishing it and ended up selling to a friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Shame mate, that would've mental to drive, did your mate get it finished ?

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
            Shame mate, that would've mental to drive, did your mate get it finished ?

I know!!! But you know what its like when your young and clubbing and girls get in the way! Ha ha!
            He hasn't fully finished it yet, hes had it years now! But he sold the focus lump and just did the 'everyones done it' puma 1.7 swap. But to be fair he did do a cracking job of it, and it looks like a brand new car under the hood now!

Comment

Originally posted by robbie#t4 View Post
              I know!!! But you know what its like when your young and clubbing and girls get in the way! Ha ha!
              He hasn't fully finished it yet, hes had it years now! But he sold the focus lump and just did the 'everyones done it' puma 1.7 swap. But to be fair he did do a cracking job of it, and it looks like a brand new car under the hood now!

Oh well at least it'll be back on the road !!!

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                That's true but I don't want to be changing the air filter element every 5 minutes. Will try one and make a bracket and see how it goes as is only 8.99......nothing ventured nothing gained.

Let us know how ya get on with the cone fitting, may have a gander under mine later

Comment

Will do, going to have a play sunday as long as the boss doesn't find me too many jobs

Comment

Working...
                  X