Hi all, new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, new member

Hi everyone, I've recently bought a 1997 T4, needs a bit of work, but price was right. It's got a few bits of welding to sort, it's had a 1.9tdi Audi 80 engine swap( which causes a few problems). Wasn't running correct when purchased but new air mass sensor has sorted that. Bulkhead has been removed, and I've started the sound deadening process.Look forward to tapping into everyone's knowledge and hopefully sharing any I pick up along the way. I've attached some pics of progress so far.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 16 photos.

Welcome aboard.
    Enjoy the journey with us.

I like the exterior colour.
    What was the engine code of the Audi 1.9TDI that's been fitted?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s

Comment

Ah be ya and a warm welcome from the shire. Start a build thread. We are all ears.

Comment

Hello everyone. And yeah I love the exterior finish. Rough and ready to go lol. Activ8 I'm afraid I don't know the code it was fitted (badly) before I purchased

Comment

Looks pretty solid, minor bit of welding to undertake. Welcome aboard.

Where abouts you based?

Comment

Originally posted by Benf View Post
            Looks pretty solid, minor bit of welding to undertake. Welcome aboard.

Where abouts you based?
            Welding should be happening this week fingers crossed. I'm based in Lincolnshire. And thank you.

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome. .

Comment

Working...
                X