Buying a t4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a t4

Hi there I am looking at buying a t4 but I don’t know what to look out for I want a tailgate one but which engine the 1.9td or the 2.5tdi thanks Shane

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Hi. Take some time an do some homework and hpi checks. Don't rush into the first one you see. Take someone with you who has some sort of idea on what to look for. Deffo 2.5 tdi

Where are you based. Good luck with your search

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy21 View Post
      Hi there I am looking at buying a t4 but I don’t know what to look out for I want a tailgate one but which engine the 1.9td or the 2.5tdi thanks Shane

What money are you looking to spend ??

Comment

Welcome , there’s one on here for sale https://just-t4s.co.uk/forum/the-mar...004-t4-2-5-tdi

Comment

Be careful if you go for a tailgate you wont be able to load the cargo bay with a forklift.

Comment

Buy the latest lowest mileage T4 you can afford that's not spent it's life near the coast.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by marcushamblin197 View Post
              Buy the latest lowest mileage T4 you can afford that's not spent it's life near the coast.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
              And as near factory condition as possible. All the whistles and bells can be added as you build it to your own spec. Dont get side tracked by smart paint and the dreaded RnR bed. We bought a builders van and have enjoyed turning it into...........................a van with a couple a side windows, removable rears seats and some 4 way stretch trim. What i'm trying to say in my round about way is the skys the limit if you start with a solid base.

Comment

Originally posted by spedwing View Post

What money are you looking to spend ??
                3000-6000

Comment

How is your search going Zippy21?
                  Looked at many?
                  Made any offers?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s

Comment

Working...