Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrucillaCorker
    replied
    Welcome aboard! Do you already have friends here? If not, you can download the dating app https://adultlook.dating/adultlook-fremont-women-date, use the function near me and meet someone. I am sure that you can find many guys and girls and have a good time. It's better than suffering alone in an unfamiliar city, isn't it?
    Last edited by DrucillaCorker; 28 September 2021, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mike_skinner
    replied
    Mine came from Consett - good luck!

Plenty of places for windows - just kampers, ebay, some on Facebook marketplace occasionally..

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Last edited by mike_skinner; 25 September 2021, 08:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Benf
    replied
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• S49
    replied
    The place was full a day trippers but they've all gone. Parked in the dunes for a change.When we stopped in the mountains a few T4s went by, got waved and tooted.One nice red one and when we got to the golf course he came over, bloke from Hereford told him to get on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Activ8
    replied
    Originally posted by S49 View Post

No Rob just chilling by the van in a couple a chairs in the dunes. Not up to watersports just yet but we'll get there
    Is it busy there?
    Mrs tells me the M5 is chokka!
    A little R&R and a couple of Mollys' salads will have you skinny dipping at midnight. Odd how you tested negative bud? Or did I read that wrong?
    All the best to you both.

Leave a comment:

• S49
    replied
    Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    That'll help with the recovery Si. Paddle boarding???? Enjoy bud.
    No Rob just chilling by the van in a couple a chairs in the dunes. Not up to watersports just yet but we'll get there

Leave a comment:

• Activ8
    replied
    Yep Rob thats what we did.And still doing to a degree. Heading out later to a certain spot.
    That'll help with the recovery Si. Paddle boarding???? Enjoy bud.

Leave a comment:

• Divvyd
    replied
    Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Nah,.... get a couple of dry run camps in 1st before the weather sets in. It'll help with putting your plans together. Forget the toys and barbie kitchens, just use it and read a lot. Lots of deals around at Xmas/NY so save and buy when discounted.
    So I have a rock and roll bed, and some form of interior units, a dometic hob/sink and a truma fridge, it’s got a leisure battery but the interior has just been done so cheap and I hate it.

Looking for windows for the sliding door and the opposite panel anywhere good for these?

Leave a comment:

• Divvyd
    replied
    Ah be ya and a warm welcome from the shire. Next step? A build thread please.
    So my next step is to get it through a test so it will be getting the sills, rear arches chopped out and weld in new, I’m replacing the front wings any dings dents will be repaired.

It needs the door handles sorting, a few little bits and bobs but I’m going to take it back to the basics and do it right.

I’m very hands on so will complete most of the work myself, possibly get one of the lads at work to do the respray for me.

I will post as it make progress!!

Thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• windydubber
    replied
    Hi. Welcome along.

Leave a comment:

• Fruitbat
    replied
    Welcome Andy

Leave a comment:

• Hans
    replied
    Hi Andy.
    Welcome

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Just T4s

Leave a comment:

• S49
    replied
    Yep Rob thats what we did.And still doing to a degree. Heading out later to a certain spot.

Leave a comment:

• Activ8
    replied
    Nah,.... get a couple of dry run camps in 1st before the weather sets in. It'll help with putting your plans together. Forget the toys and barbie kitchens, just use it and read a lot. Lots of deals around at Xmas/NY so save and buy when discounted.

Leave a comment:

• S49
    replied
    Strip it out and access any rust, sort that(how hands on are you?) and go from there.A bare van that needs a bit of work is a better starting point than a shinney van with all the toys.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X