No announcement yet.

New T4 owner in S Wales! ;o)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome. Where abouts in South Wales are you?

Comment

Only just spotted this sorry, in Cwmbran ;o)

Comment

Few updates, van in for welding, only credit card size but four areas , boot floor by rear lights etc, also repurposed the multivan table and now on slide rail with decent leg, five weeks to first camping trip, no pressure! ;o) wheel caps came for the steelies so will post a pic when i fit them ;o) wallet is now see through............. also bagged me a original swivel base!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
          ..just be watching out for a guy called Reg. He is a grumpy old man and, as such, can be really quite cantankerous at times but he is a good egg really.
          piss up a rope.JPG

oh...welcome Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

piss up a rope.JPG

oh...welcome Bob.
            Jajajajajaja took you long enough to notice.
            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

So how many do we have in the Welsh contingent then? ;o) More updates on my steel wheel post! Seen a few T4`s around Cwmbran, white one, orange one and a blue one same as mine up in Griffithstown! All waved back so all is well ;o)

Comment

West Wales here

Comment

Is there any scope for a meet up at some point then now we are allowed out?? Happy to chug down or up nearer to others if anything on the cards, be nice to look at another van instead of my own for a few hours!!!!!

Comment

Perhaps we could have a border county's meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Beardybob72 View Post
                      Is there any scope for a meet up at some point then now we are allowed out?? Happy to chug down or up nearer to others if anything on the cards, be nice to look at another van instead of my own for a few hours!!!!!
                      You don’t want to see mine , biggest heap going

Comment

I am based in Croesyceiliog, so only half hour from old severn bridge services to east, same for cardiff to west, hereford around an hour north, hour and a bit to glos northeast! ;o)

Comment

Greetings All, thought id better update on here instead of just reading everyone else`s posts! Had over a year of fun, done 14,000 miles, and spending cash by the bucketload but getting there i think! Few pics attached for your enjoyment, generally stickers/spare wheel match up finally sorted (took me a year to get on with it!) another full service, two new tyres on front due to low pressure (my fault) and a bit of tracking needed along with water hose at rear bottom end of block went and another was on its way, fixed and all good, still getting around 35mpg so happy with that although costs me over 70 quid now for half a tank!!!!! See plenty of T4`s about my area and all wave back but never seem to bump into anyone when parked ;o) Still finding good things like under the step tubs and original factory print outs still in place. Arches will need doing this year though, cue cash bucket again......... Original tyre and spare wheel on van which was nice, great tread for 20 years old , still had German air in in i think, shame about the splits!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Great to see you still enjoying the van

Comment

Yup. all good ta, hows things with yours? Did any meets occur after or any in the near future? Was on nights for 3 months so been a bit of vampire since start of January! Had two hols away in the van last year as well, forgot to post those pics, although i think that`s enough pics for today! ;o)

Comment

We haven't had any of late. I've had two nights away already ( and we usually only manage 4 or 5 tops) but this year we plan a lot of nights away at the drop of a hat like camping terrorists.

Comment

Working...
                                X