New T4 owner in S Wales! ;o)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New T4 owner in S Wales! ;o)

Afternoon all, thought id say hi, currently ploughing through list of things to do on my project T4 Multivan/kombi of sorts before it becomes my daily and sell on my Seat estate! Major service (ouch!) completed and started the soundproofing/carpeting etc, full clean internally and used it on few trips to Porthcawl and Tintern, not looking forward to filling it up though! Found small hole in rear arch and two in boot floor behind wheel tubs, going in next week for those, hopefully that will do for a bit as got vango drive away awning sorted, keeping it as day van so will be cooking outside for now ;o) If there are any meets soon in South wales/bristol area then i will try to pop down when we are allowed ! cheers. Rob.
    Attached Files

Ah be ya Rob and a warm welcome from the shire.We had a meet at Breen Sands in 2018.I'm on the Herefordshire Woostershire border, we've had a couple a meets in Slopshire but why not a little further south as theres a few of us scattered along the border.Looks a nice van. Theres a few blue ones about ours included.

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome Bob, looks good. What year and engine?.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Used to work up in the shire! ;o) Cheers all, Its a 2002 2.5tdi (102bhp) and says Kombi K1 on book?, got all the original paperwork (Norfolk van) and FSH, i presume just a posh van with glass which is what i was after, i think the bed is not quite correct as different seat covers, but its a good base to start with ;o) It has the electric mirrors/windows and cruise control, well the mirrors dont work obviously....... Got VW stamped table but again not sure if it came with it on day one? Engine has all the bits, mate in garage mentioned they usually disappear?
          Attached Files

Comment

You have the proper Vdub rubber floor which i'd love in ours. The battery covers as usually missing in the engine bay. We dropped on an 03 being broken in our local yard and harvested a hell of a lot without the usual scene tax. 240 quid for a complete front end was just the starters.Which went on the blue bus we bought accident damaged.

Comment

Hi. And welcome. Nice colour. Mine is surf blue. Loads of blues on here

Enjoy

Comment

Si. The battery cover is there. Exactly same as mine under bonnet apart from aircon pipes
                That I have not got

Comment

Air con, it definitely is posh. Looks good. Tidy engine bay for sure.

Comment

Croeso Rob .

Comment

Hi. Marcus. My engine bay is exactly the same as that may be cleaner I would say

Comment

Welcome bud and thanks for the pics. Keep us posted and maybe start a build thread if you plan to stay. That’ll see you properly inducted into the sausage roll hall of fame.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                        #vanlife

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post
                          Welcome bud and thanks for the pics. Keep us posted and maybe start a build thread if you plan to stay. That’ll see you properly inducted into the sausage roll hall of fame.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                          He’s got a beard so he’s going to fit right in

Comment

Originally posted by marcushamblin197 View Post
                            Air con, it definitely is posh. Looks good. Tidy engine bay for sure.

It's a life saver, like being kissed by angels on a hot day. Just noticed the pollen filters are on the other side on your vans. Never knew that.

Anyway, welcome aboard Bob, you will love this place...just be watching out for a guy called Reg. He is a grumpy old man and, as such, can be really quite cantankerous at times but he is a good egg really.
                            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Welcome aboard, nice looking van

Comment

Working...
                              X