Hello t4 nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

And as marbles has correctly observed the result is a nasty hacked up dash and poor placement, but someone did it once on the T4 forum and all the sheep followed. I don't know why I get so incensed at people hacking into their dashboards, it just makes my unmolested ones more valuable...

Marbles.

You are running stock boost,

Bring me your van, I have all the bits you need and the skills to fit them properly and set the motor up properly....or I can send them to you....
    Seriously? I would be so up for that. And I would travel to do it too (if covid rules allow of course) and I have the budget too.

Been feeling like a chicken and egg scenario where she needs service etc, but she should be right before servicing, can't service really hae a proper service if a load of bits missing.

If you like I can send you a pm with contact details

And thanks a million

Comment

Originally posted by Marbles View Post

Seriously? I would be so up for that. And I would travel to do it too (if covid rules allow of course) and I have the budget too.

Been feeling like a chicken and egg scenario where she needs service etc, but she should be right before servicing, can't service really hae a proper service if a load of bits missing.

If you like I can send you a pm with contact details

And thanks a million
      Reg is the very best you’ll get to set your van up right so you’re right to snap his hand off.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      #vanlife

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

And as marbles has correctly observed the result is a nasty hacked up dash and poor placement, but someone did it once on the T4 forum and all the sheep followed. I don't know why I get so incensed at people hacking into their dashboards, it just makes my unmolested ones more valuable...

Marbles.

You are running stock boost,

Bring me your van, I have all the bits you need and the skills to fit them properly and set the motor up properly....or I can send them to you....
        I must be worth a fortune then with 3 unhacked dash's

Comment

Hi. Guys I have 2 un hacked dashes. I have 1 sat in the garage doing nothing

Comment

Originally posted by huskyman View Post
            Hi. Guys I have 2 un hacked dashes. I have 1 sat in the garage doing nothing
            I would love to rip the dash out and put that pipe back and rip the tacky boost gauge out, but it seems like a huge task even my OCD is backing off.

Comment

Hi. Guys. yeah it takes a while. But cam be done

Good luck

Comment

Me and my better half had the campers dash out in 40 minutes. Never took a T4 dash out before. Other than a hidden bolt through the bulkhead in the engine bay, it’s a piece of piss job. Get a Haynes manual - the only thing other than torque settings I’ve found it useful for is doing the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                #vanlife

Comment

Working...
                X