Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined. Saying Hi!

Hi all,
    Just joined the forum. We have owned a T25 for a few years but that has now gone and we will be getting a T4 as soon as I've got rid of my other toy. (Jag XK8). I think we are going to go down the road of buying the most solid van we can find and converting as all we really want is a bed in the back rather than a full camper conversion. We've driven loads in Europe so want to continue doing this in the T4. Due to health conditions the T25 was getting difficult to drive with no power steering etc. So I'm hoping that the T4 will be a lot easier.
    Anyway I'm loving reading through the forum. Very useful and friendly so thank you for that.
    All the best.
    Nik

Welcome Nik

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome aboard Nik.
      Enjoy the journey with us.

Comment

Hello welcome and enjoy!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome Nik, hope you find a T4 that is just right for you

Comment

Hi Nik

A bare van with a bit of carpet and an airbed is all you need!

Comment

Originally posted by Skiddy View Post
              Hi Nik

A bare van with a bit of carpet and an airbed is all you need!
              Not far off what we want! Just going to build a bed in the back rather than airbeds!! I'm too old to sleep on the floor! lol

Comment

Hi and welcome on board We look forward to seeing what you get mate, plenty of helpful peeps here if there are any niggles (there will be!)

Comment

Ah be ya Nik and a warm welcome from the shire. We went about ours in similar vane. Our van is now lowered trimmed out in the back with 4 way stretch carpet done by the ten yard trim co(me). We have a velle double rear seat which comes out to form our camping table and make room for the air bed as long as I remember to bring the pump.Dont ask!We use for the odd night away and enjoy ever minute of it. Its all the better for doing it out ourselves.Start a build thread when you get a van so we can watch and encourage your progress.Buy a nice solid van and look past any shinny bolted on bits.Ours was a solid by a little scruffy builders van. Now its a solid if a little scruffy day/beach bus.

Comment

Hi Nik , welcome aboard.
                    Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Working...
                    X