What engine parts from a scrap yard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What engine parts from a scrap yard

Hi just wanted to know what engine parts to look out for at the scrap yard ??? Ie turbos that might fit off other makes ???all idea appreciated ?????

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Anything VW 1.8t

Comment

And 2.8

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Iforgot96 View Post
        Hi just wanted to know what engine parts to look out for at the scrap yard ??? Ie turbos that might fit off other makes ???all idea appreciated ?????

Might fit what? depends what you already have?

The 5 pot volvo 2.5 is a VW engine with a bigger turbo - good engine upgrade for less cash unless the scrappy is savvy.

Comment

Cup holders.

Comment

It’s not about scrappy being saved ! 400 to 600 cars being squashed ! Some have engines removed to sell to Eastern Europe ! But have read turbos from some cars are good for non turbo to turbo conversion ? Let me know and can maybe salvage before there squashed ????

Comment

Originally posted by Iforgot96 View Post
              It’s not about scrappy being saved ! 400 to 600 cars being squashed ! Some have engines removed to sell to Eastern Europe ! But have read turbos from some cars are good for non turbo to turbo conversion ? Let me know and can maybe salvage before there squashed ????

Have read 1.9 Astra turbo ???? Don’t know but let me know and may be able to help ? No T4s come through but if anything that cross fits I’ll keep a look out

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                Anything VW 1.8t
                ??? Any good engine gets removed but if I know parts then I can ask

Comment

Working...
                X