X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No its just the switch behind where the key goes, the key operates it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Ah be ya and a warm welcome from the shire. Ignition switch is a common fault on the ole T4. Stick around and join in. Its all good here.

Comment

Hi Folks ,I am new to T4 ownership and need a little info ,the red flashing led on the dash that goes out when the little pencil like thing on the keyring is pressed on its this led a sign of security active ,as it comes back on after switching engine off and keeps flashing until you repeat the starting operation again ?? is this normal operation ?? My battery keeps flattening ?/
        Any help would be appreciated thanks .

Comment

Is it the Vdub fob or something after market, got a picture of it?
          Last edited by S49; 21 January 2020, 11:40 PM. Reason: My spelling is getting worse.

Comment

Raggity,

It's unlikely to be the ig switch your symptoms were wrong for that - you said it starts and dies.

Not the solenoid either for same reasons

Fuel pump isn't in the tank - i'd be wary of someone who wasted time looking there.

If it starts and dies you can ignore a whole range of possibilities.

The fault may well return, especially as it sounds like a intermittent electrical fault

Tom 123,

Why not start a new thread to stop confusion.

Your red led is not standard, sounds like an aftermarket alarm or immobiliser, probably not the reason your battery goes flat.

Comment

Welcome Both hoe you get your troubles sorted

Comment

Working...
              X