Clear All

Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
    No undies boys so yes let it go is apt [emoji9]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Swing low sweet chariot.....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Morgs View Post
      I’ve left it too late for a weekend ticket but I’ll be going for a look on the Saturday, don’t know if it’s worth taking the van or not just to park out in the public parking.
      We'll have ours in the public parking, you can then always pop back and unload any goodies you've purchased and have a fry up.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
        We'll have ours in the public parking, you can then always pop back and unload any goodies you've purchased and have a fry up.
        That’s the exact reason I was thinking of taking mine si. Trouble is the inside is in bits and half done. I’ll probably still end up taking it though

Comment

Call in at the Just t4s campsite and if anyone's in then Im sure a kettle can be put on

Comment

Originally posted by Morgs View Post
            That’s the exact reason I was thinking of taking mine si. Trouble is the inside is in bits and half done. I’ll probably still end up taking it though
            Just bring it mate. You see vans in all sorts of unfinished stages.................and that's in the show.

Comment

Not gonna make it to the show despite having tickets, broken springs on van so that has to take preference. Gonna miss you guys, hope to see everyone next year, look forward to seeing all your pics.
              Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lubee View Post
                Not gonna make it to the show despite having tickets, broken springs on van so that has to take preference. Gonna miss you guys, hope to see everyone next year, look forward to seeing all your pics.
                That's a shame was looking forward to catching up and a chin wag.

Comment

Yeah us too,

Comment

I have some rear springs if you need some.

Comment

Originally posted by Joely T4 View Post
                      I have some rear springs if you need some.
                      Thanks for the offer but the springs, it's really nice of you but they are for our T5, 1 of the front springs is broken and needs fixing for the MOT so gonna change all 4.
                      Our T4 has an electrical problem which we will get round to fixing but have other priorities at the mo.

Comment

Thanks for the offer but the springs, it's really nice of you but they are for our T5, 1 of the front springs is broken and needs fixing for the MOT so gonna change all 4.
                        Our T4 has an electrical problem which we will get round to fixing but have other priorities at the mo.
                        No problem at all. I hope you get it all sorted mate.

Comment

Just got back. Fantastic to meet Dan properly at last.As always a pleasure to hook up with Bob and Cherry.Have to say sorry to Ali, Rik,Jo and Chris Bowen for not dropping in on their camp, you all looked so comfy I didn't want to intrude. For a bloke that don't shut up I can be a bit shy when meeting lots of new folk at once. We'll all meet properly soon i'm sure. DSCN2550.jpgDSCN2551.jpgDSCN2558.jpgDSCN2559.jpgDSCN2561.jpgDSCN2563.jpgDSCN2564.jpgDSCN2566.jpgDSCN2568.jpgDSCN2569.jpg Then an hour in the battery died on me snapper.
                          Last edited by S49; 7 September 2019, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Got some bargains today. Spare head for the petrol 20 quid! Turbo for a tenner. The bloke offered me everything on his stall for 200. Think I made a mistake not taking him up on it.The spark and glow plugs were worth that alone never mind the 1.9tdi head ,manifolds and more gasket sets than you could shake a stick at. Do love an autojumble. DSCN2595.jpg
                            Last edited by S49; 8 September 2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Good pics si 🤙

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Got this, DSCN2590.jpg And picked this up off the bloke from Darlaston that Carol recommended a bit back. Unlike Cali not grumpy and not expensive.20quid,just needs a clean. DSCN2593.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X