Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll Call For Busfest

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
    No undies boys so yes let it go is apt [emoji9]


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Swing low sweet chariot.....

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Morgs View Post
      I’ve left it too late for a weekend ticket but I’ll be going for a look on the Saturday, don’t know if it’s worth taking the van or not just to park out in the public parking.
      We'll have ours in the public parking, you can then always pop back and unload any goodies you've purchased and have a fry up.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by S49 View Post
        We'll have ours in the public parking, you can then always pop back and unload any goodies you've purchased and have a fry up.
        That’s the exact reason I was thinking of taking mine si. Trouble is the inside is in bits and half done. I’ll probably still end up taking it though

        Comment


        • #19
          Call in at the Just t4s campsite and if anyone's in then Im sure a kettle can be put on

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Morgs View Post
            That’s the exact reason I was thinking of taking mine si. Trouble is the inside is in bits and half done. I’ll probably still end up taking it though
            Just bring it mate. You see vans in all sorts of unfinished stages.................and that's in the show.

            Comment


            • #21
              Not gonna make it to the show despite having tickets, broken springs on van so that has to take preference. Gonna miss you guys, hope to see everyone next year, look forward to seeing all your pics.
              Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Lubee View Post
                Not gonna make it to the show despite having tickets, broken springs on van so that has to take preference. Gonna miss you guys, hope to see everyone next year, look forward to seeing all your pics.
                That's a shame was looking forward to catching up and a chin wag.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Yeah us too,
                  Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Lubee View Post
                    Not gonna make it to the show despite having tickets, broken springs on van so that has to take preference. Gonna miss you guys, hope to see everyone next year, look forward to seeing all your pics.
                    I have some rear springs if you need some.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Joely T4 View Post
                      I have some rear springs if you need some.
                      Thanks for the offer but the springs, it's really nice of you but they are for our T5, 1 of the front springs is broken and needs fixing for the MOT so gonna change all 4.
                      Our T4 has an electrical problem which we will get round to fixing but have other priorities at the mo.
                      Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Lubee View Post
                        Thanks for the offer but the springs, it's really nice of you but they are for our T5, 1 of the front springs is broken and needs fixing for the MOT so gonna change all 4.
                        Our T4 has an electrical problem which we will get round to fixing but have other priorities at the mo.
                        No problem at all. I hope you get it all sorted mate.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Just got back. Fantastic to meet Dan properly at last.As always a pleasure to hook up with Bob and Cherry.Have to say sorry to Ali, Rik,Jo and Chris Bowen for not dropping in on their camp, you all looked so comfy I didn't want to intrude. For a bloke that don't shut up I can be a bit shy when meeting lots of new folk at once. We'll all meet properly soon i'm sure. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2550.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	268239Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2551.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	268240Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2558.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	268241Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2559.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	268242Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2561.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	268243Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2563.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	268244Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2564.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	268245Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2566.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	268246Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2568.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	268247Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2569.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	268248 Then an hour in the battery died on me snapper.
                          Last edited by S49; 7th September 2019, 07:45 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Got some bargains today. Spare head for the petrol 20 quid! Turbo for a tenner. The bloke offered me everything on his stall for 200. Think I made a mistake not taking him up on it.The spark and glow plugs were worth that alone never mind the 1.9tdi head ,manifolds and more gasket sets than you could shake a stick at. Do love an autojumble. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2595.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	268249
                            Last edited by S49; 8th September 2019, 07:36 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Good pics si 🤙


                              Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Got this, Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2590.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	268250 And picked this up off the bloke from Darlaston that Carol recommended a bit back. Unlike Cali not grumpy and not expensive.20quid,just needs a clean. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2593.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	268251

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X