X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fruitbat
    replied
    Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    That's what we have. Coleman 5x5 thing with 3 removable sides/windowed door but Mrs prefers the 5 man Outwell.
    Just looking now and I can buy an inner tent for the awning that creates a room .

Leave a comment:

• Activ8
    replied
    Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
    I still prefer the look of a SWB , the awning is working well , a bit of a faff to put up but it’s ok , the 3 of us can sit in it and have food and cook inside the awning , it doesn’t have a sleeping pod it’s just one room .

I have seen a lot of people using Sun canopies with a wind breaker all the way around , an effective shelter and easy to put up .
    That's what we have. Coleman 5x5 thing with 3 removable sides/windowed door but Mrs prefers the 5 man Outwell.

Leave a comment:

• Fruitbat
    replied
    I suspect it makes a massive difference if you're 3 up playing musical chairs in the morning. How's the awning working for you? Has it got a sleeping pod?

I still prefer the look of a SWB , the awning is working well , a bit of a faff to put up but it’s ok , the 3 of us can sit in it and have food and cook inside the awning , it doesn’t have a sleeping pod it’s just one room .

I have seen a lot of people using Sun canopies with a wind breaker all the way around , an effective shelter and easy to put up .

Leave a comment:

• Activ8
    replied
    LWB were out in force
    Well it does allow you to put your Y-Fronts on in the van Kev. I suspect it makes a massive difference if you're 3 up playing musical chairs in the morning. How's the awning working for you? Has it got a sleeping pod?

Leave a comment:

• Fruitbat
    replied
    Looks like it's missing the edging trim unlike the opener. Still .... - it's a great looking van despite being a lwb! [emoji38]
    LWB were out in force

Leave a comment:

• Activ8
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
    The rear quarter panel windows on the blue one looks out of proportion to me for some reason. Nice vans though [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Looks like it's missing the edging trim unlike the opener. Still .... - it's a great looking van despite being a lwb! [emoji38]

Leave a comment:

• Activ8
    replied
    This is full of character. Interesting front lights and paint scheme. Sofa (?) / Sofa bed on the roof as an aerofoil - genius ....

Leave a comment:

• Jonnybigballs85
    replied
    The rear quarter panel windows on the blue one looks out of proportion to me for some reason. Nice vans though [emoji1303]

Leave a comment:

• Big al
    replied
    Cheers , I did have a look around to see if I could see your van
    Unfortunately not there,I was out and about this afternoon, I did keep an eye out for yours or Dave's van as there was a fair few about today

Leave a comment:

• DaveR
    replied
    About 1 ish it was lovely but loads were leaving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Fruitbat
    replied
    Looks like it cleared up later in the day

Leave a comment:

• DaveR
    replied
    The West’est Vw fest 2019

This made me smile and the blue one you liked, maybe next year this can be our lets meet up place? Nearly brought myself a Batman fire pit in the trade area but I did pic up a cool mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Fruitbat
    replied
    Originally posted by Big al View Post
    Sorry to hear about your noisy neighbours Kev, nothing worse when your trying to get little ones to sleep, at least you weren't the only one getting soaked this morning, I was in work and got caught in it, bloody tipped it down! Dews lake is one of my favourite camp sites but we prefer to go when it's a bit quiter, last time we went we had half a field to ourselves, much more peaceful! Next year I'll def be there, just happened to coinside with missis's 40th this month so I'm a porpor at the mo

Cheers , I did have a look around to see if I could see your van

Leave a comment:

• Big al
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your noisy neighbours Kev, nothing worse when your trying to get little ones to sleep, at least you weren't the only one getting soaked this morning, I was in work and got caught in it, bloody tipped it down! Dews lake is one of my favourite camp sites but we prefer to go when it's a bit quiter, last time we went we had half a field to ourselves, much more peaceful! Next year I'll def be there, just happened to coinside with missis's 40th this month so I'm a porpor at the mo

Leave a comment:

• jo t4
    replied
    Love that first van - the colours right up my street .
    Shame about the twats that spoil the camping!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X