The West’est Vw fest 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    I suspect it makes a massive difference if you're 3 up playing musical chairs in the morning. How's the awning working for you? Has it got a sleeping pod?

I still prefer the look of a SWB , the awning is working well , a bit of a faff to put up but it’s ok , the 3 of us can sit in it and have food and cook inside the awning , it doesn’t have a sleeping pod it’s just one room .

I have seen a lot of people using Sun canopies with a wind breaker all the way around , an effective shelter and easy to put up .

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
      I still prefer the look of a SWB , the awning is working well , a bit of a faff to put up but it’s ok , the 3 of us can sit in it and have food and cook inside the awning , it doesn’t have a sleeping pod it’s just one room .

I have seen a lot of people using Sun canopies with a wind breaker all the way around , an effective shelter and easy to put up .
      That's what we have. Coleman 5x5 thing with 3 removable sides/windowed door but Mrs prefers the 5 man Outwell.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        That's what we have. Coleman 5x5 thing with 3 removable sides/windowed door but Mrs prefers the 5 man Outwell.
        Just looking now and I can buy an inner tent for the awning that creates a room .

Comment

Working...
        X