Volksfling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daleydub View Post
    Had a walk around but sadly couldn't see you. Did you get any good photos. Here a few of mine

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s
    No worries mate, we were right down the bottom. My van was mostly covered by my new roof tent [emoji23] and was tucked away behind my mates van, so hard to spot.
    Thought it was a good event. The rain put a dampener on things on Saturday afternoon and I got soaked packing up on Sunday [emoji21]. The kids had a blast though and we've already signed up for Dubness!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by bpm677 View Post
      No worries mate, we were right down the bottom. My van was mostly covered by my new roof tent [emoji23] and was tucked away behind my mates van, so hard to spot.
      Thought it was a good event. The rain put a dampener on things on Saturday afternoon and I got soaked packing up on Sunday [emoji21]. The kids had a blast though and we've already signed up for Dubness!

So glad you enjoyed it I normally take my wife and daughter but they stayed at home because of a new puppy that's not aloud out yet so I was there on mine own.i see you guys did the race then.

Comment

The big kids race only [emoji6][emoji23]

We'd actually left before the race as my pal had to pick up his step-son , but we had made vans for the girls so let them run about in them. They donated them to some other kids so they could do the race.

For our first show I was impressed. I like how it's dead relaxed and you can take your own drinks into the entertainment - didn't feel that I was getting ripped off like at some music festivals. Nice friendly atmosphere and not as noisy as I expected. Although my Mrs pals were in field 2 and left on Saturday after being kept awake all Friday night.
        Originally posted by daleydub View Post
        So glad you enjoyed it I normally take my wife and daughter but they stayed at home because of a new puppy that's not aloud out yet so I was there on mine own.i see you guys did the race then.

Comment

Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
          Love the rat look.
          I hate the Rat look and I despise the forced Rat look , it’s one of the things I hate about the ‘ vw scene ‘

Comment

I suppose there was a time when you'd have a rat look f that's what you could afford. Now people spend more on it than a show car shine. People move into our area and go "oh that's so rustic" but years ago the cottages were all fallen down and "rustic" cause the people in em hadn't a pop to piss in now their all forced into estates as the houses are gobbles up by folk from away. That Jules on escape to the country has something to answer for.

Comment

Working...
            X