No announcement yet.

JUST T4s NATIONAL MEET - VW ACTION - SANTA POD - NORTHANTS - 30 AUG - 1 SEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys and Gals Of JT4s my Friends booked today and we will convoy with them, their sons have specific needs and I was wondering if there is a section for families? We will stay close to them and I suspect it will be in a quieter part of the show but I’m gonna be searching out the place everyone will be 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-ease Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
      Guys and Gals Of JT4s my Friends booked today and we will convoy with them, their sons have specific needs and I was wondering if there is a section for families? We will stay close to them and I suspect it will be in a quieter part of the show but I’m gonna be searching out the place everyone will be 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

Just looked at Map and found it [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8
        Andy Leach has a convoy going.... who's joining them????

This will be our Route, Mrs wants to go to Silverstone, I’m shocked [emoji23]

Comment

We’re only 10 mins away from Santa pod so can arrange to meet anyone if you don’t want to arrive alone!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
          My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Alijbuck View Post
            We’re only 10 mins away from Santa pod so can arrange to meet anyone if you don’t want to arrive alone!

Mate I may take you up on that!

Comment

Fuck it! Put me, the lad and the T4 down. It’s miles away in both days and distance but really want to go!! Will book nearer the time though.

Just hope I have some leave left by then!

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

There could be an M5,M42 convoy on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                  Fuck it! Put me, the lad and the T4 down. It’s miles away in both days and distance but really want to go!! Will book nearer the time though.

Just hope I have some leave left by then!

Well done that man!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post

There is - family camping. I did it last year.

Didn't expect some loud mouth idiot turning up to visit next door on the saturday evening, every other word was fuck, I put up with it for 20 minutes then had to go and have a word.

Standard camping can get pretty rowdy but club camping tends to be fairly quiet, perhaps because club members are there for the cars and the general campers are there for the partying/drinking

Comment

Ive camped with club camping at one VW event and it was a nightmare , loud music until 04:30 in the morning , ruined the weekend , after speaking to a few people who camped else where , I was recommended that I book family camping , I hope We get a reasonable nights kip this year .

Comment

We’ve always camped with the kids in club camping and never had a problem, in fact we find it usually quieter, maybe you were just unlucky?
                        We find that camping in club the kiddies meet friends in the group and when attending shows they meet up and they look forward to seeing their friends as much as we look forward to it.

Comment

Just pure luck , sometimes your lucky other times not so .

Comment

Originally posted by Alijbuck View Post
                            We’ve always camped with the kids in club camping and never had a problem, in fact we find it usually quieter, maybe you were just unlucky?
                            We find that camping in club the kiddies meet friends in the group and when attending shows they meet up and they look forward to seeing their friends as much as we look forward to it.

Mia loves your kids - I have a feeling I won’t actually see that much of her at van west as she’s going to be in your van most of the time [emoji23] what was it last time - dolls and make up they were doing , haven’t told her we are booked yet as she will be asking about it every day otherwise but she will be buzzing when she knows .

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                              Ive camped with club camping at one VW event and it was a nightmare , loud music until 04:30 in the morning , ruined the weekend , after speaking to a few people who camped else where , I was recommended that I book family camping , I hope We get a reasonable nights kip this year .
                              Depends on the event. And the type I would avoid TBH.

Action doesn't normally attract that sort of crowd, especially in Club camping - I think they all go to Edition instead.

Comment

Yes edition is on the same weekend again this year. Action is usually a more well attended sedate event, attracts a different crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X