JUST T4s NATIONAL MEET - VW ACTION - SANTA POD - NORTHANTS - 30 AUG - 1 SEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not me Rob.

I was never going anyway as I’m already on holiday....but hoping I can come down on the Sunday (day after I get back),...and still hoping to meet the infamous Reg.

Comment

• I’d come along if it was my thing , but I have zero interest in drag racing

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
        I’d come along if it was my thing , but I have zero interest in drag racing
        They've got radio controlled cars though Kev..... you could be the token Ford RS Owners Club representative too?

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
          Not me Rob.

I was never going anyway as I’m already on holiday....but hoping I can come down on the Sunday (day after I get back),...and still hoping to meet the infamous Reg.
          Reg says he's willing to travel to see you one evening too, but privately - name your car park!

Comment

• The wife and I are gonna try and make it over on the Saturday just for the day ?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Just T4s

Comment

• Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
              My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

I’d come along if it was my thing , but I have zero interest in drag racing
                As a concept yeah, drag racing seems pretty dull

But in reality, getting that close to such a variety of radical machines - how can that not appeal to a petrol head?

The V8 supercharged impala is something to witness, plenty of Fast fords there too.

You can walk around the pits, chat to drivers/mechanics, ask questions, take photos

But hey each to their own, some people like to head to a desolate dirty beach, to hang around with other men and chat about stickers and what colour flowers you hang from your rear view mirror. There's nowt as queer as folk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                  They've got radio controlled cars though Kev..... you could be the token Ford RS Owners Club representative too?
                  Radio controlled cars maybe I could bring my 10+ collection, when I raced them seriously in the 80’s-90’s I qualified for the national finals , now I just race as and when , but I think I’ve still got it as last time out I set fastest lap

I left the Rs owners club years ago , shame really as I still have my Anorak.

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                  As a concept yeah, drag racing seems pretty dull

But in reality, getting that close to such a variety of radical machines - how can that not appeal to a petrol head?

The V8 supercharged impala is something to witness, plenty of Fast fords there too.

You can walk around the pits, chat to drivers/mechanics, ask questions, take photos

But hey each to their own, some people like to head to a desolate dirty beach, to hang around with other men and chat about stickers and what colour flowers you hang from your rear view mirror. There's nowt as queer as folk.
                  Sounds interesting Reg , I hate the beach, I , I dislike stickers and there’s no flowers in the van or garlands or whatever they call them

Comment

Radio controlled cars maybe I could bring my 10+ collection, when I raced them seriously....
                    Well hell yeh, we could all have a go then ... I remember those days staring at the Tamiya Scorcher for hours in Mums Kays catalogue..... I can remember the exact sound of thumbing through the pages at all the stuff we couldn't afford! [emoji23]

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                      Well hell yeh, we could all have a go then ... I remember those days staring at the Tamiya Scorcher for hours in Mums Kays catalogue..... I can remember the exact sound of thumbing through the pages at all the stuff we couldn't afford! [emoji23]
                      I started with a Tamiya Grasshopper and worked every school holiday to save up to buy something decent .

Comment

• I'll see if I can get my two RC truck up and running, the nitro truck keeps ripping its wishbones off. The old tamiya has broken the resistor so speed control is off/on

Comment

• VW Action National Meet : Bump

Comment

• Final Call for VW Action National Meet : Bump

Comment

• I’d better pull my finger out and book this. I’ll read back and see if I need to do anything special at the point of booking

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                              #vanlife

Comment

• I’m on my holidays but hoping to get down on the Sunday as I MUST meet Reg.

Also I heard Si was going on the Sunday to???

Tommyp are you defo going bud?

Comment

Working...
                                X