JUST T4s NATIONAL MEET - VW ACTION - SANTA POD - NORTHANTS - 30 AUG - 1 SEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
    Man that is tempting, where would I sleep?
    Who would be little spoon?
    We'll pitch a tent.

We'll swap over when the giggling stops.

Comment

• That’s an offer u can’t refuse arf!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• You know though that spooning leads to forking.
        It's a lovely offer Activ and not the first time you've made it. One day I may well take you up on it but in August there are no cheap flights. Thanks anyway, you're a real Gent.
        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisT4 View Post
          Me and mine will be there but we’re already booked into general camping with another family..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Club Camping is requested upon arrival rather than at point of purchase. You'll be allocated a windscreen pass if I add you both to the JT4s Club Camping list. A pitch area for 25 has been agreed. Up to you? I need to reconfirm pitches and numbers at the beginning of July.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
            Club Camping is requested upon arrival rather than at point of purchase. You'll be allocated a windscreen pass if I add you both to the JT4s Club Camping list. A pitch area for 25 has been agreed. Up to you? I need to reconfirm pitches and numbers at the beginning of July.
            Cheers mate, but my mate and his Mrs will be towing a caravan behind a Passat.. I’ll just bob into general camping .. [emoji848]

Comment

FINAL CALL
              From Regs' original OP can we have a few confirmations, responses and any maybe's please?

CHEAP! £37 for a weekend including the camping - Under 16s free
              Club camping will be arranged - but we need names and numbers and vehicles/trailers - ASAP!

NAME HOW MANY WHAT YA DRIVIN'
              Reg Cheeeseman 2 VW T4 AJT+
              Activ8 2 VW T4 AJT+
              Greeny gtc 1 VW T4 1.9TD+ - Ness
              AliJBuckby 2 VW T4
              AliJBuckby 2 VW LT35
              JoT4[/TDi]
              [td]2
              VW T4 1.9TD
              Hans 2 VW T4 V6
              Streetbob 2 VW T4
              JP 2 VW T4
              GedP 2 VW T5
              TommyP 2 VW T4 1.9TD
              TommyP VW T4 2.4TD
              FrenchDNA 2 VW T4 2.4TD
              tommo1366 2 VW T4 ACV AA
              AndyLeach 4 VW T4 ACV
              Jon & Jen (AndyL) 4 VW T4 AJA
              #1 Available
              #2 Available
              #3 Available
              #4 Available
              OK, Here's the Jan 30th VW Action Roll Call. Twenty pitches were reserved for the Just T4s Forum but our numbers need to confirmed at the month end. Fancy pitching up with the Community?

TIA
              Last edited by Activ8; 7 June 2019, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Tdi*

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• We are Confirmed and Jon and Jen have 2.4d Caravelle 🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisT4 View Post
                    Cheers mate, but my mate and his Mrs will be towing a caravan behind a Passat.. I’ll just bob into general camping .. [emoji848]

You can bring a van and the passat - there's no specific vehicle requirements - it's very rare for a club pitch to be full of the 'correct' vehicles

In fact the caddy owners pitch became so diluted with other vehicles we had to rename it as the bellend collective so we all had a common theme.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                      You can bring a van and the passat - there's no specific vehicle requirements - it's very rare for a club pitch to be full of the 'correct' vehicles

In fact the caddy owners pitch became so diluted with other vehicles we had to rename it as the bellend collective so we all had a common theme.

The problem with that is over the years it dilutes the essence of the idea of a Just T4 forum meet .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                        The problem with that is over the years it dilutes the essence of the idea of a Just T4 forum meet .
                        As it's the first one who gives a duck Kev? More the merrier, it could be the last but I personally think not - we're all too like minded. However, got to respect anyone wanting to keep a safe distance too or simply have a routine or alternative plans with their own parties or like Si just want to drop in for the day and say hi. It's all good.

I'm all for boundaries, rules and guidelines but let's get the first National meet out of the way and get some feedback first perhaps, eh?

Comment

As it's the first one who gives a duck Kev? More the merrier, it could be the last but I personally think not - we're all too like minded. However, got to respect anyone wanting to keep a safe distance too or simply have a routine or alternative plans with their own parties or like Si just want to drop in for the day and say hi. It's all good.

I'm all for boundaries, rules and guidelines but let's get the first National meet out of the way and get some feedback first perhaps, eh?
                          Yeah I not want to impose others on you or you on others really [emoji1787].., he has a type 2 as well and is a VW nut tbf but we will try and pop in [emoji481]...

Comment

Set the standard as you mean to go on , yes this is the first meet up , but it will it will determine future ‘Just T4 meets ‘ I’m sure it will be a success, and attract more people the second time around .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                              Set the standard as you mean to go on , yes this is the first meet up , but it will it will determine future ‘Just T4 meets ‘ I’m sure it will be a success, and attract more people the second time around .
                              As I said about imposing on others ... [emoji1787]. We will be mostly drinking talking about broken cars and having craic ... I’ll pop over and say hi.

Comment

Calling all Members ....

VW Action Role Call

I've got to reconfirm van numbers / pitches required to the organisers at the end of June, so it'll be a big push this month to swell the site with Just T4s vans.

I'll relist those already confirmed and begin hassling and whipping the rest into attending for the weekend or popping in for the day.
                                Bump.....

Comment

Working...
                                X