Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news!!!

I’VE GOT REG’S ADDRESS!!!

well it’s his coordinates from google earth but it’s clearly his place!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

I'm in. Just send the dates through. Can't wait...I've heard it could be big.!!!

Comment

Reg has already posted his address on this forum, if you can find it, you can come (cum?)
        Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
          Reg has already posted his address on this forum, if you can find it, you can come (cum?)
          Sausages is there a local campsite we can block book? I note the road has got no double yellows!!

Fuckmuppetry & Bodge Award Winner

Comment

https://www.pitchup.com/campsites/En...ping/#csdetail

Comment

Cheers Sausages. Looks good to me. Anybody else up for this site?

Comment

Where the chuff is that? Never heard of it.

You could go for http://www.loweryellandfarm.co.uk/lodges.html tell Pete it's for regfest and you'll get a special deal.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                  Where the chuff is that? Never heard of it.

You could go for http://www.loweryellandfarm.co.uk/lodges.html tell Pete it's for regfest and you'll get a special deal.
                  Already been in contact with him [emoji6].... not enough room for 50 vans!

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                    Already been in contact with him [emoji6].... not enough room for 50 vans!

I'd be surprised if you get 50 vans attending, by the time people don't respond, or can't make that particular weekend, or want a different weekend, you'll be at 10 vans at the most. Call me pessimistic but I've seen this happen so many times

Comment

I'd be surprised if you get 50 vans attending, by the time people don't respond, or can't make that particular weekend, or want a different weekend, you'll be at 10 vans at the most. Call me pessimistic but I've seen this happen so many times
                      Yep it could work out that way .... but if we plan it now for 2019 its early enough in the diary for it to be set in stone but also early enough to flash out the details.

Comment

Yes, good idea, but from experience, don't plan on having to have 50 vans on the first attempt, it won't happen, sorry if that sounds like I'm being grumpy, I'm not, I'm just being realistic

Comment

Yes, good idea, but from experience, don't plan on having to have 50 vans on the first attempt, it won't happen, sorry if that sounds like I'm being grumpy, I'm not, I'm just being realistic
                          I'm not one to mistake grumpy and realism bud.... that site gets great reviews & scores high,brilliant location - espeacially from the VW California Club. I think it's ideal. No feedback from anyone else following this thread?! [emoji848]

Comment

Crikey Reg you live in a beauty spot ..... complete with its own Microbrewery. This 'fest' has got to be a goer....

Yelland Manor Brewery
                            https://goo.gl/maps/b8DnTAohcr32

Last edited by Activ8; 18 September 2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

I can't tell if this is just a piss take or whether you're serious about organising something?

Is it regfest because we turn up uninvited at Reg's house, or is he organising it?

Comment

Despite it starting as a piss-take, I am serious about organising something. It's not a part of the Country I've explored. It looks ideal for us as a family..... that site looks ideal along that trail & coastline. I'm genuinely IN & UP for it. I wouldn't just pile around to Regs despite his 'open barn door policy'! [emoji23] Mrs is looking at hols & timings for us currently.

Comment

Working...
                                X