No announcement yet.

Vanwest 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only apologise enough, I have made my feelings known and agree it was a daft way to do things. Next year I will make sure I get reserv d amount of pitches

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Hope everyone posts plenty of photos as I suspect i'll be being robbed blind to get into Malvern Flower show again. I don't even like gardening. The things we do for love. I did come back with a massive cactus I named Pancho Villa. You water him once a year,now thats my sort of gardening.
      Last edited by S49; 26 April 2019, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Site map

My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Cool cheers for that

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Ali

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Thanks for putting the map up. It looks miles away from the toilets and everything else. A long walk from field 5.
              Last edited by Lubee; 29 April 2019, 07:40 AM.
              Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lubee View Post
                Thanks for putting the map up. It looks miles away from the toilets and everything else. A long walk from field 5.
                Agreed . Not fantastic with a 3 year old who will want the toilet all the time and to go to the other field to see her mates. No reply when I’ve emailed either - I replied to the conformation email that we would be placed next to ali as discussed when booking .

Comment

Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
                  Agreed . Not fantastic with a 3 year old who will want the toilet all the time and to go to the other field to see her mates. No reply when I’ve emailed either - I replied to the conformation email that we would be placed next to ali as discussed when booking .

Sounds like picnic wees and she wees will be the order for the wknd!

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

It'll be a struggle walking to everything from there for grown up people and little people alike. I hope in reality it's not as far as it looks.

Comment

I don't think it's as far as it looks, I vaguely remember (after a few bevvies) walking around the camping fields and I'm sure they had toilets everywhere, both portaloos and those event toilet blocks. so although it's not what everyone wants and certainly isn't ideal, don't let it spoil your weekend and what is an amazing show, we will do our group fire on Saturday night and us field 5's will come over to you guys too!
                      Our 3 vans of our Northants friends that we are travelling down with are on field 14 too so there will be quite a nice group!

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

The Northants flag will be flying in field 14

Comment

I will be in field 14 every night as Mia will be asleep in the van so will miss all the evening stuff in field 5. Well only couple week so will see how it goes I spose . If it’s shit tho I won’t bother next year if they are just Gona move you anyway regardless of where you booked.

Comment

I will be in field 14 every night as Mia will be asleep in the van so will miss all the evening stuff in field 5. Well only couple week so will see how it goes I spose . If it’s shit tho I won’t bother next year if they are just Gona move you anyway regardless of where you booked.

Will be fine,

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

If it was me Jo I'd drive over to Field 5 and try and squeeze in near Ali's setup but you could take a small tent for the odd "stop-over" and turn it into a game for Mia perhaps Jo, if all else fails? I suspect they're in breach of contract if you make a complaint?

Comment

I think we will have to do one night on field 14 and one night on field 5, there are a few in our northants group with kiddies too, they all booked and gave my reference number so they could be with us too but it’s the way they have done it this year splitting hook up and non hook up. Don’t worry Jo we will all have a great time!!

Comment

Working...
                                X