X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Nope there’s 24 with non so defo not on your own

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    We are in field 14 how far away is that from the electric people and the show.
    Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by teleg View Post
      A bright red plastic bag just landed on our doormat - Yeeaahh the vanwest wristbands have arrived. See you all there����

We are on non electric as we missed out on the electric pitches as they had all been snapped up.
      Got ours today too, see you there.

Comment

We have a few of our friends on non electric, such a shame we’re all split this year. But if weather is on our side we can all meet for a group fire and photo on Sat evening

My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Alijbuck View Post
          We have a few of our friends on non electric, such a shame we’re all split this year. But if weather is on our side we can all meet for a group fire and photo on Sat evening

Sounds good. Hope weather is nice

Comment

Originally posted by Lubee View Post
            Got ours today too, see you there.
            We are in field 14 too. We too would be interested in how far away the hook up peeps are away from field 14. What is their field Nbr?

Comment

Hook up is field 5, which is the same as last year, had a look at the warren farm map but it only goes up to field 11

Comment

Well I would hope it’s not miles away as when you book and give a ref to ensure you are camping next to your friends , you have based your weekend on this, paid your money and had it confirmed to then be changed 2 weeks before is bit shit . Was looking forward to being next to you guys as was Mia she’s actually been talking about camping next to amber and Blake for months and that’s not exaggerating.

Comment

Aww bless her, don’t worry hun, we’ll sort out plenty of time so they will have loads of time to play! Xx

Comment

Originally posted by teleg View Post
                    We are in field 14 too. We too would be interested in how far away the hook up peeps are away from field 14. What is their field Nbr?
                    Does anyone have a map for last year, maybe there is a field 14 on that. It sounds a long way away from everything. Feeling fed up now

Comment

Got our bands today we're in field 12 [emoji106]

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone have a map for last year, maybe there is a field 14 on that. It sounds a long way away from everything. Feeling fed up now
                        Same mate . There was a mix up with mine in the beginning and I didn’t check the conformation properly , by the time I did and addressed it they then couldn’t offer me electric in the just T4s but so I said fine il go non electric aslong as u keep me next to ally still as id booked with her ref to be next to each other for the kids , yep , al confirmed by email def camping next to ally. So yer , 2 weeks before to be told u cld now be miles away isn’t great - and no email from them to actually even say that they have moved me either .

Comment

I thought we would be close to the others too, I have emailed them to ask where we are but haven't had a response. Just hope its not too far to walk, that'll spoil it for us if it is.

Comment

I thought we would be close to the others too, I have emailed them to ask where we are but haven't had a response. Just hope its not too far to walk, that'll spoil it for us if it is.
                            We also contacted them asking the proximity of field 5 to field 14 but no reply yet. I would think they may have been inundated with emails!

Comment

This all seems poor form on the shows part as I know you guys have all been looking forward to camping together since the show last year.

Comment

I think the organisers under estimated the number of people or something and the electric pitches sold out really quick. Don't want to be miles away from everything or everyone, meeting up is part of the fun. At least there is a few of us so we'll have to make our own fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X