• Show
Clear All

• So now I have enough string to attach the phone to a signal some more pics

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Few more from the camp

Comment

• We got home and Ness was a little bug splattered!

Comment

• Duno what to even say about this weekend , you guys are amazing - proper extended family !! Love you all !! Roll on the next one !

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Shame it was so stretched out and the groups being split but good news!!

Having spoken to the organisers there is news about club camping, new ideas for next year to guarantee we can all be together and in a group!

Comment

• Awesome Dan count ness the boy and me in!! May even convince wifeypoos and my daughter to come too!
              Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Shame it was so stretched out and the groups being split but good news!!

Having spoken to the organisers there is news about club camping, new ideas for next year to guarantee we can all be together and in a group!

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  Shame it was so stretched out and the groups being split but good news!!

That would be fantastic, the group being split was the only downside of the weekend. We paid a visit to field 5 yesterday and were made very welcome - cheers guys. We inadvertently camped amongst the 'Billy No Mates' group but they didn't seem to mind a couple of squatters and all had t4s too. See you all at Busfest
                  😀😀

Comment

• Vanwest 2019

Brilliant news Dan, it was as usual an amazing weekend, we visited field 14 Friday night and everyone came to field 5 Saturday, nice to see @damont4 briefly too, sorry didn’t get a chance to chat bud!
                    Roll on next year! Can’t come quick enough!!

Thank you to everyone for making it a truly awesome weekend, ❤️ our VW family! You guys are all diamonds!

My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

• Was an awesome weekend! So many people we didn't catch up with we were either steaming drunk or had a full on hang over

We didn't have the van as it isn't running at the mo, but was weird seeing a few vans that had been fiddled by the sausage in the show and shine.
                      Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
                        Was an awesome weekend! So many people we didn't catch up with we were either steaming drunk or had a full on hang over

We didn't have the van as it isn't running at the mo, but was weird seeing a few vans that had been fiddled by the sausage in the show and shine.
                        Matey with the skulls sprayed all over the front end in the show n shine was camped next to me he had nothing but good things to say about urself and ur suspension mods [emoji106]

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thank you, that's nice to know Chris is a top guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
                            Thank you, that's nice to know Chris is a top guy
                            Yeah nice lad and he left his mark on the side of me van with one of his stickers haha
                            Told me I need to pay u a visit to get the magic done lol

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Comment

• No sweat dude, if you need me just holla

Comment

• My only 2 pictures from the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X