South Queensferry 02 Dec 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Queensferry 02 Dec 19

A wee meet up at the car park outside the Railway Inn South Queensferry @1930.

Please bring any stuff you have to sell/swap etc.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Just T4s

Molly was just saying on the way back from Aldi there hasn't been a meet of late. Sadly a little far for us at that sort of notice. Mind if you fellas north of the wall sort one with plenty of notice we could see our lad in Edinburgh and meet a load of you good folk at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
      Molly was just saying on the way back from Aldi there hasn't been a meet of late. Sadly a little far for us at that sort of notice. Mind if you fellas north of the wall sort one with plenty of notice we could see our lad in Edinburgh and meet a load of you good folk at the same time.
      Come up for Volksfling mate - not too far from Edinburgh 22-24 May 2020.

Comment

We will come to any meet. You'll just have to put up with my diesel clio cos the t4 is smiles away

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Did this happen? Any pictures..........

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
            Did this happen? Any pictures..........
            Yea mate it went ahead, weather driving thro was rough but stayed dry once there. Only 2 Van's, there were a few pulled out. Bpm677 and his mate came. His is the blue and white 1 that's just been resprayed in bpm's677 Scotland thread. And me and Michelle turned up. Just in car tho obviously. It was good to meet up and have a look at a couple of finished Van's. No pictures tho unfortunately. Didn't even think when I was there. That was our first t4 meet. Be good to go to a daytime 1 next time to. Get a proper look around.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

As Fife T4 says, only 2 vans turned up. A bit disappointing as we had a few lined up earlier in the week but I guess the weather put some off. Good to see Fife (Neil) and Michelle though. Will try again in the New year hopefully the weather will be kinder, nae guarantees in Scotland though...

Comment

No pictures of our vans but I did notice this parked down the road.

Comment

Nice Winnebago

Sent from the Midlands by pigeon

Comment

"2 vans are better than no vans. Had 3 plus ours at the one we did in july 2018 and have met the same folk a few times since so all good.

Comment

Mind our chat on here about a national meet turned into a club camping spot at VW Action so the sky's the limit.

Comment

Working...
                      X