Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plymouth, Newton, Exeter Group?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Plymouth, Newton, Exeter Group?

    Hi All,

    Just wondering if there are any VW Clubs, Groups or meets happening in the title areas? Be good to get out and see some more vans [emoji123]


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  • #2
    I’m down in the muff...
    There’s a couple up around Honiton. There was a meet up at brean sands earlier this year and there was talk of another. Watch this space I guess


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

    Comment


    • #3
      Don't start me off, i'm becoming a serial "meeter" Brean was a good un.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DubVader76 View Post
        Hi All,

        Just wondering if there are any VW Clubs, Groups or meets happening in the title areas? Be good to get out and see some more vans [emoji123]


        Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        Where are you based mate? We are obviously Just T4s but also part of our local club Devon Vansporters. They do very regular meets and days out and have club camping on the bank hol at Dubs@stowford.


        Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by S49 View Post
          Don't start me off, i'm becoming a serial "meeter" Brean was a good un.
          Have to do another in the sun this time!


          Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
          Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Snowrider View Post
            I’m down in the muff...


            Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
            Click image for larger version

Name:	300px-KennethWilliams.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	263736

            ......oooooh, I say.......
            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
              Where are you based mate? We are obviously Just T4s but also part of our local club Devon Vansporters. They do very regular meets and days out and have club camping on the bank hol at Dubs@stowford.


              Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
              I’m based at Newton Abbot and there are a few T4’s around by me and T5’s that I’m sure would be keen if some meets were arranged.


              Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DubVader76 View Post
                I’m based at Newton Abbot and there are a few T4’s around by me and T5’s that I’m sure would be keen if some meets were arranged.


                Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                You on Facebook?


                Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                  You on Facebook?


                  Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                  Sadly not mate, I’m on Instagram @DubVader76 but will maybe try and do a Facebook account later.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DubVader76 View Post
                    Sadly not mate, I’m on Instagram @DubVader76 but will maybe try and do a Facebook account later.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                    Best place for local clubs mate. Ill get you some details of local events too.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                      Where are you based mate? We are obviously Just T4s but also part of our local club Devon Vansporters. They do very regular meets and days out and have club camping on the bank hol at Dubs@stowford.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                      Are Devon Vansporters on Facebook? We are in Paignton and would be interested in finding out about more local stuff. Obviously, if its Facebook based, my wife will have to deal with it as I can't bring myself to frequent tha tparticular social media site!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Burgmeister View Post
                        Are Devon Vansporters on Facebook? We are in Paignton and would be interested in finding out about more local stuff. Obviously, if its Facebook based, my wife will have to deal with it as I can't bring myself to frequent tha tparticular social media site!
                        Yes mate they are Facebook based. They do a lot for a small club. Costs £10 a year to be a member and for that you get tea/coffee bacon sarnies etc at meets, Easter eggs for the kids at the Easter meet at Holden ( inc bbq and drinks) and presents for kids at the Xmas Vantacruise.

                        Front page looks like this.



                        Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                        Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Cheers Tommo. If i can get mine road legal again I think we may be joining!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Burgmeister View Post
                            Cheers Tommo. If i can get mine road legal again I think we may be joining!
                            [emoji106] let me know when mate!


                            Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                            Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X