Meetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Make sure it's a big enough meet site for me to ditch my non-T4 at an angle. Preferably nothing with bay lines please. Ta!
    The first meet I met you at you were driven by a mate in a Skoda. I think it’s best you start doing this again.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    #vanlife

Comment

Better still , give up and buy a Ford.....

Comment

Hi. Guys I can arrange for anything to be picked up

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
          #vanlife

Comment

That's handy.
            Kevs' workshop needs to move!

Comment

Si. How is S49. Is it tested yet

Comment

No not yet Paul. Haven't had the time. I've a coolant temp and oxy sensors to fit then it can go for test.

Comment

How. Have you been driving it then . Unless it is on trade plates

Comment

They got to catch ya. . No we have trade plates.

Comment

Only done thirty mile it it. Doug is right should have had it tested the week afore Xmas so I'd have had plenty of time to put some miles on it to iron it out.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyman View Post
                        Hi. Guys I can arrange for anything to be picked up
                        He's a potter too! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by fifet4 View Post
                          How's about you all come a wee bit North for a change? Fairt to include the Scots?

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s
                          Is that Scots for "fair" or "fart" Young Fifer? Or perhaps both?

The only people I am aware of that are strictly north of me are just yourself Neil, but there is Jen in Manchester, and someone in Scarborough, (my apologies, I've forgotten your name).

If you are ever on another Border Raid and passing nearby, you are welcome to call in on me in Sunny Bradford for a brew and a bite. I'm very close to Leeds.
                          Last edited by Jim24; 10 August 2022, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim24 View Post

Is that Scots for "fair" or "fart" Young Fifer? Or perhaps both?

The only people I am aware of that are strictly north of me are just yourself Neil, but there is Jen in Manchester, and someone in Scarborough, (my apologies, I've forgotten your name).

If you are ever on another Border Raid and passing nearby, you are welcome to call in on me in Sunny Bradford for a brew and a bite. I'm very close to Leeds.
                            Haha neither Jim. Fairt is Scottish slang for afraid/scared

There are a small few of us forum members North of the border, myself, my fellow villageman drugged onions, davieb, no sliders, Barry who's forum name I forget because it has numbers in it, I'm sure there's someone else I'm forgetting. I'll try and organise a Scottish jt4s meet once the vans on the go.

Thanks for the invite mate and we will definitely take you up on that. Ive met a few forum members and like putting a face to a name. We bought a tent recently and plan on going on a few long weekends all over Britain once my cashflow issues have eased off a bit.

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by fifet4 View Post

There are a small few of us forum members North of the border, myself, my fellow villageman drugged onions, davieb, no sliders, Barry who's forum name I forget because it has numbers in it, I'm sure there's someone else I'm forgetting. I'll try and organise a Scottish jt4s meet once the vans on the go.
                              Could that be the infamous Barry MacManifold?

He's not been on here for a while now...
                              Last edited by Jim24; 15 August 2022, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Knock knock, anybody out there. Anything on the horizon meetwise this as side a crimbo?

Comment

Working...
                                X