Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dubfellas meet - Griffins Head - Notts - 22nd July.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lubee View Post
    We're coming along, don't know if we'll find you amongst that many vans but will keep a look out.
    Nice 1. You'll defo find us. They'll be other vehicles too...not just T4s.

I've been a few times before, and the setting it spot on.

I tend to wonder round, chat to a few others, and then find myself somehow sat with a beer in my hand somewhere on the field area or in the garden area...I have no idea how this happens...it just that I think they have magic beer that magically makes its way to me.

It's very relaxed and you just come and go as you want. Sit in your van, or wonder around...you can even have a Sunday roast if you like!!!

See you there.

Comment

Van washed and ready for tomorrow, should be there for 11. Hope our camping contingent have a good night.

Comment

See you there Si.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
          Van washed and ready for tomorrow, should be there for 11. Hope our camping contingent have a good night.
          Si , do you want that Golf steering wheel mate...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

No mate, hang on to it Rob.

Comment

this part of the camping contingent had a good night, fantastic views and very quiet, coming to Griffins Head in a convoy headed by a fella we met here who drives a VW car and offered to lead the way.
              Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Just a quick thank you to Frenchy (the "look its not broken" White T4 2.4) for the heads up and invite.... it was a pleasure to meet all who attended. The young lady in the tight shorts, forgot the name, oh and drove a Beetle Cab advised next meet Sept.

Comment

Nice 1 activ.

Nice to meet you all. As activ says, they'll be meeting again in September, so I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks especially to activ and Si, for listening to me...and being very patient, as you both stood there and wondered what you had to do to convince me that it truly isn't broken.

Apologies to lubee, teleg and Carol for not spending more time with you, but next time I promise I will.

See you soon.

Comment

Just back, nice to see everyone again and put new faces to names hope everbody enjoyed their day. DSCN0438.jpgDSCN0445.jpgDSCN0444.jpgDSCN0458.jpgDSCN0467.jpgDSCN0483.jpgDSCN0488.jpgDSCN0502.jpgDSCN0486.jpg

Comment

Oh and Frenchy its not broke mate.

Comment

Great photos.
                        And great to see everyone. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Nice pictures and VW's

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

Oh and Frenchy its not broke mate.
                            I'm not so sure Si.... [emoji6]..... if we'd only heard it one more time being revved to 5k????

Comment

You could be right. Then he'd have no choice but put in a 1.8t or a VR6 poor chap.

Comment

Just back, nice to see everyone again and put new faces to names hope everbody enjoyed their day. [ATTACH=CONFIG]9755[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9756[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9757[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9758[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9759[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9760[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9761[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9762[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9763[/ATTACH]
                                Great photos Si, looks like a good day was had by all, hopefully we will get up there in September

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X