Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Run The Ring..........

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Click image for larger version

Name:	4207.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	263262

    We all been there with that Danish plastic bastard.
    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

    Comment


    • #17
      I'm not a cockney, btw. Just to avoid confusion.
      Edit: I am, however, 100% "undesirable " and should definitely be weeded out
      Me cago en la madre que te parió!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
        I'm not a cockney, btw. Just to avoid confusion.
        Edit: I am, however, 100% "undesirable " and should definitely be weeded out
        And I'm a thick midlander...

        Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
          For some reason I kept reading passed instead of sat on......

          Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
          Done that too, well it was a Lego figure actually.


          Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
          Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
            Done that too, well it was a Lego figure actually.


            Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
            What? Wait, what happened? Is this another revelation like Dolphin-gate? Pour another one and do tell.
            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
              What? Wait, what happened? Is this another revelation like Dolphin-gate? Pour another one and do tell.
              You never swallowed a Lego figure as a kid?


              Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
              Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                You never swallowed a Lego figure as a kid?


                Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                Eeerrrr no. You make it sound so normal I feel like I missed out.
                Me cago en la madre que te parió!

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'm halfways tempted to eat one now.
                  Me cago en la madre que te parió!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                    I'm halfways tempted to eat one now.
                    Would probably come out easier as an adult.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                      I'm halfways tempted to eat one now.
                      The trick is to swallow individual bricks and pass a fully assembled model!

                      Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        That would be impressive.
                        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Especially if it was duplo!!!!!!! [emoji15]


                          Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                          Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            or stickle brix. remember those.
                            I'm trying it. If for no other reason than to wipe that smile from that playmobil man's face.
                            Last edited by arfur fox-acre; 2nd March 2018, 02:32 PM.
                            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                              or stickle brix. remember those.
                              I'm trying it. If for no other reason than to wipe that from off that playmobil man's face.
                              Bet the result will be shit! [emoji23]

                              Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Question is, feet or head first?
                                Me cago en la madre que te parió!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X