No announcement yet.

Southwest meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ll be up for the next meet tommo, if I’m in the country and not working. [emoji106]

Sent from The Alpine Express using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowrider View Post
      I’ll be up for the next meet tommo, if I’m in the country and not working. [emoji106]

Cool!! I’ll work out some dates. Prob an 1hr 30 something for you to Westbay?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
        Cool!! I’ll work out some dates. Prob an 1hr 30 something for you to Westbay?

About that mate, yes. Not fussed how far it is tbh

Comment

• Don't have one on the 14th or 7th of April cause I want to come to play.

Comment

• Yer same lol , west bays about 9/10 mins from me so I’m well up for that lol

Comment

• Yeah was 32 for me but some of that was because of a slow tranny!

Comment

Are you going to Reg along? Go on go on go on..

Nope, really not my cup of tea, I'm not into the whole mutual masturbation side of the scene, it's not just T4s either, there was a bike meet last summer, I rode there, took one glance in the car park to see a load of men in leather stood around staring at their bikes and thought 'nah fuck that' and carried on riding for another 40 miles to a beach in cornwall, turned around and thrashed it home again. Had a great day out.

I may drive to woolacoombe and take a look at the vans.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                  I'm not into the whole mutual masturbation side of the scene, it's not just T4s either.
                  Haha , I’ve just spat my tea out , you do have a way with words

Comment

Nope, really not my cup of tea, I'm not into the whole mutual masturbation side of the scene, it's not just T4s either, there was a bike meet last summer, I rode there, took one glance in the car park to see a load of men in leather stood around staring at their bikes and thought 'nah fuck that' and carried on riding for another 40 miles to a beach in cornwall, turned around and thrashed it home again. Had a great day out.

I may drive to woolacoombe and take a look at the vans.
                    To be fair I’m not really into standing around masturbating about the vans but like to get together and have a chat. Most of our meets are geared for the kids too do involve games on the beach, bbq etc. We do one at Easter at Haldon and it’s food and drinks and a massive egg hunt along the gruffalo trail for the kids.

Comment

• Reg is just remembering his dubbing good ol'days... hastily arranged faxed messages, dark car park, flash o'the lights, Sergio Tachinni tracksuit round his ankles - you get the drift (actually that was later (tyres were expensive)) ... [emoji6]

Comment

there was a bike meet last summer, I rode there, took one glance in the car park to see a load of men in leather stood around staring at their bikes and thought 'nah fuck that' and carried on riding for another 40 miles to a beach in cornwall, turned around and thrashed it home again. Had a great day out.
                        Yup, me too. I like group rides, as long as it's a small number of bikes, not 500 bikes doing a slow ride somewhere for some cause or other.

What do you ride anyway Reg?
                        1999 2.5 TDI

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                          Reg is just remembering his dubbing good ol'days... hastily arranged faxed messages, dark car park, flash o'the lights, Sergio Tachinni tracksuit round his ankles - you get the drift (actually that was later (tyres were expensive)) ... [emoji6]
                          Hahahaha. Yep.

I imagine he is into cottaging.
                          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

like to get together and have a chat.
                            Yeah but I'm antisocial and hate everyone.

What do you ride anyway Reg?
                            Cock, if you believe the others on here.

That was on the buell which has since been replaced with the FZR 1000 I'm currently rebuilding and planning to sell on again, fancy a Ducati or a Speed Triple next...

Comment

Cock, if you believe the others on here.
                              Made me giggle..
                              1999 2.5 TDI

Comment

Working...
                              X