No announcement yet.

T4 Quad Headlight Project .......... latest update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pretty much agree with Si too, so it's not for me either.

Turk, you have clearly put a lot of time, love, and care into this over the years, and there does seem to be loads of interested owners. So Power On!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim24 View Post
      I pretty much agree with Si too, so it's not for me either.

Berk, you have clearly put a lot of time, love, and care into this over the years, and there does seem to be loads of interested owners. So Power On!
      My understanding is that “years” is the operative word.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      #vanlife

Comment

• Yeh - as Jim implied, crack on and get it finished. It's no easy feat.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          Yeh - as Jim implied, crack on and get it finished. It's no easy feat.

I still admire what he has achived here so far but I am sorry, if he spent less time sulking and throwing his teddy out of his pram he could have had them finished by now.
          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post

I still admire what he has achived here so far but I am sorry, if he spent less time sulking and throwing his teddy out of his pram he could have had them finished by now.
            I admire fuck all about him , he’s a rude twat who’s only interest is when people blow him up the arse about how well he’s doing with these lights …. Like you say as soon as you question and he doesn’t like it he’s on the attack , same as his dick head mate who’s a fucking bully , so Turk if you read this , with no respect go fuck yourself .

Comment

• Originally posted by spedwing View Post

I admire fuck all about him , he’s a rude twat who’s only interest is when people blow him up the arse about how well he’s doing with these lights …. Like you say as soon as you question and he doesn’t like it he’s on the attack , same as his dick head mate who’s a fucking bully , so Turk if you read this , with no respect go fuck yourself .
              I was trying to be diplomatic. Prefer you're version though.
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Orgazum or something wasn't it? What a wanker.

Comment

• Originally posted by spedwing View Post

Hahahaha excellent! I like this, I like this a lot. Nice work Big C.

#vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                    Orgazum or something wasn't it? What a wanker.
                    Yep that’s him …. Key board warrior in Norway , I think he’s from Yorkshire though … total twat who I must admit I offered out , I might be old but I’d still go toe to toe with him , he can dish the shite but can’t take it back …

Comment

• Can we remember that this is a T4 van forum, not an MMA forum?

Turk will have his own reasons and situations for his lighting and delivery status. He's taken enough flak from both his pre-order and "no way I'll order" followers, foes and friends.

Comment

• I've had to look up what MMA stands for - I think it's probably 'Mixed Martial Arts'? And that doesn't sound too good.

I've learnt about other abbreviations on this Forum, all entirely new to me. Particularly memorable was meeting 'iirc' for the first time, which really threw me.

We're all entitled keyboard warriors now

Click image for larger version

Name:	keyboard-warriors-talking.png
Views:	393
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	338180

Comment

Can we remember that this is a T4 van forum, not an MMA forum?

Turk will have his own reasons and situations for his lighting and delivery status. He's taken enough flak from both his pre-order and "no way I'll order" followers, foes and friends.

Your quite right , and if I offend anyone then fine I apologise, but when he went off his tits and started I don’t think you said anything to him …. He should not throw stones in glass houses !! I don’t see why any body should have to take shit just because you don’t agree with someone , it’s a shame Reg is not on here now I wonder if you would agree with his take on Turk

Comment

• Fair point bud but no need for any apology not now or before. Just thought it would be good to draw a line under this.

I don't know Turks circumstances but does it really actually matter?

Comment

Fair point bud but no need for any apology not now or before. Just thought it would be good to draw a line under this.

I don't know Turks circumstances but does it really actually matter?

I’ve drawn a line a long time ago dude , I’m not bothered what he gets up to , he’s just the same as a person who as your driving and cuts you up looks at you like it’s your fault and you just let them go on thinking like that … well recently I’ve called these people out , I’m fucking fed up of just turning the other cheek …. I’ve no patience’s anymore ,

Comment

Can we remember that this is a T4 van forum, not an MMA forum?

“He’s taken enough flak from both his pre-order and “”no way I’ll order”” followers, foes and friends” so that covers pretty much everyone then, if everyone thinks he’s a cock surely……..

I stopped earlier at aldi to let my tyres cool down and grab some popcorn for this, continue SW. hahahahaha

#vanlife

Comment

Working...
                                X