Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 Quad Headlight Project .......... latest update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by spedwing View Post

    Yep that’s him …. Key board warrior in Norway , I think he’s from Yorkshire though … total twat who I must admit I offered out , I might be old but I’d still go toe to toe with him , he can dish the shite but can’t take it back …
    Steady, if he’s northern and you’re southern then it’s a no contest, I’ve seen young ripped MMA fighters from the capital leathered by old fat Northerners in a vest and sandals*.

    *you can take it from here Arf.


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    #vanlife

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jim24 View Post
      I've had to look up what MMA stands for - I think it's probably 'Mixed Martial Arts'? And that doesn't sound too good.

      I've learnt about other abbreviations on this Forum, all entirely new to me. Particularly memorable was meeting 'iirc' for the first time, which really threw me.

      We're all entitled keyboard warriors now

      Click image for larger version

Name:	keyboard-warriors-talking.png
Views:	88
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	338180
      Hahaha nice pic.


      Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      #vanlife

      Comment


      • Originally posted by spedwing View Post

        Your quite right , and if I offend anyone then fine I apologise, but when he went off his tits and started I don’t think you said anything to him …. He should not throw stones in glass houses !! I don’t see why any body should have to take shit just because you don’t agree with someone , it’s a shame Reg is not on here now I wonder if you would agree with his take on Turk
        No I’m good, carry on. Snowflakes look away. Perhaps go and eat something gluten free or protest on the M25 or something.

        I’ve notified Reg. Hahahahaha


        Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        #vanlife

        Comment


        • A8: “Draw a line under this”

          Me:



          Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
          #vanlife

          Comment


          • Niiiice1 TP , ......

            Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
              Niiiice1 TP , ......

              Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s
              Out of gluten free?


              Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
              #vanlife

              Comment


              • .... nah ..... waiting for these embers to burn out!

                Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s

                Comment


                • Will always be smouldering

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by spedwing View Post

                    Yep that’s him …. Key board warrior in Norway , I think he’s from Yorkshire though … total twat who I must admit I offered out , I might be old but I’d still go toe to toe with him , he can dish the shite but can’t take it back …
                    Oh that guy was a joy

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TommyP View Post

                      Steady
                      I’ve been leathered by young ripped MMA fighters in a vest and sandals*.

                      *you can take it from here Arf.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                      Nothing suprises me about you these days.

                      In Lancashire thas got fert practise t' NNA.
                      No nonense arts. None of this rolling around on the floor cuddling each other.

                      As for Turk's feelings, tough shit. You reap what you sow. It comes down to a man stands by what he says. Same goes for his troll mate.

                      If you play with feathers you get your arse tickled.
                      Me cago en la madre que te parió!

                      Comment


                      • I think those light bar things are best left to young farmers and their pick ups. Eeessey oonn as they seem to say by us. Dicks

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post

                          Nothing suprises me about you these days.

                          In Lancashire thas got fert practise t' NNA.
                          No nonense arts. None of this rolling around on the floor cuddling each other.

                          As for Turk's feelings, tough shit. You reap what you sow. It comes down to a man stands by what he says. Same goes for his troll mate.

                          If you play with feathers you get your arse tickled.
                          Hahahahaha!


                          Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                          #vanlife

                          Comment


                          • Takes me back to my boxing days. Getting battered around the ring by athletic men in tight shorts.......
                            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

                            Comment


                            • I think I had a different idea about what being a boxer was... not sure about all that ring damage.
                              1999 2.5 TDI

                              Comment


                              • Don’t encourage him DD. PMSL.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                                #vanlife

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X