T4 Quad Headlight Project .......... latest update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
    Doesn’t a polo cubby hole lid fit flush into the top space on the T4 dash? Seen a few of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Any idea what mark of polo it's off tommo?

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d probably have it shut while driving..

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] cock !!!

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Anyway sorry for side tracking, a locking lid would be good [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
          Any idea what mark of polo it's off tommo?

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk
          No mate. Will dig around.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Nice to see you updating this thread Turk, last time we heard from you was when you stormed off in a sulk because you had sand in your vagina about something or other.....can't remember what.
            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Couldn’t find the polo one but found another. https://www.ag-fiberglass.co.uk/prod...h-lid-and-tray

That's the sort of thing Tommo, like the ones Colese used to supply on the other forum. Glass fibre though! ......... and those hinges! as already said, 'Ikea' come to mind My plan is to vacuum form in ABS plastic a complete glovebox, with insert trays for putting things in. And I certainly won't be selling mine for £60! That's £60 just for a lid!

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
              Nice to see you updating this thread Turk, last time we heard from you was when you stormed off in a sulk because you had sand in your vagina about something or other.....can't remember what.
              I must say Arfur, you have a way with words! I lost my rag with Reg ( sorry Reg ) .............. Just thought I would stay away for a while in case I put my foot in my mouth again! Anyway, I really didn't go anywhere as I was 'sneaking in', as you do!

As with most guys on this forum, I just can't get enough of T4's

Just come back from my lockup, been working on Lulu all day, getting ready to run some fitting tests.

TURK
              Yeah, baby ! ........ new Multivan 151bhp AHY 'BigBlue' ; ) >> http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1023689
              And ......... Lulu, T4 2.5 TDi short nose 126bhp > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=276554
              The T4 Quad Headlight Project > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=249064

Comment

• Originally posted by TURK View Post

I must say Arfur, you have a way with words!

TURK
                Thank you, I have always been a cunning linguist.

Comment

• Why would you want a lid on top of the dashboard - Laidback the Monkey will have nowhere to live?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Monkey.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	265563

Comment

• Didn't have you down as a cuddly toy collector Reg - unless it was strung up by the neck from the towing eyes....

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                      Didn't have you down as a cuddly toy collector Reg - unless it was strung up by the neck from the towing eyes....

I'd never do that you heartless beast, they have feelings you know.

Always wanted a 'cling-on' monkey back in the seventies when they were all the rage one christmas - my mum -as is her mentality (and now mine)- decided that better than some rubbish old shop bought monkey the same as all the other kids had, she could make me one. Cue the most odd-looking child-traumatising monkey ever knitted, it had a cock with a massive red bell end! For christ sakes mum, what were you on?

Anyway, saw this monkey in Ikea during a 'fathers day treat visit???' and it's gormless twatty face made me laugh so much, I bought it

Comment

• Blimey Reg - you could keep some Doctors very busy! Did your mum improvise on the knitting pattern?

Never desired a cling-on monkey myself , just had a brother to fold-up & stretch on Saturdays when the wrestling was on.... remember that? Kendo Nagasaki , Mick McManus.

Comment

• Ea...sy! Ea....sy! Ea...sy!

Comment

• That's cool. Reminds me of this one attacking my pickup truck Geoff.
                            He wasn't very laid back at all. In fact he was proper grumpy twat. Despite this fact he still amused me and brightened my day, so we called him Reg.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180813_142856_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	265564

Meet Reg. He is a handsome chap.

Comment

• I’d have nowhere for my extra drinks!

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• but it's a monkey though...stuff the drinks....can't be alcohol anyway so what's the point?

Comment

Working...
                                X