Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engine crane

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Cheers everyone. After looking at all of the options, I went for this as it was only £99 delivered on amazon! Seems pretty good, rated at 1tonne. *wife not included.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s

    Comment


    • #17
      Could start a new calendar that. See if I can get a photo of Mol on ours. Looks ideal that.
      Last edited by S49; 16th August 2019, 10:22 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Jumbungla View Post
        Cheers everyone. After looking at all of the options, I went for this as it was only £99 delivered on amazon! Seems pretty good, rated at 1tonne. *wife not included.

        Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s
        What about Rachel and Phoebe?


        T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
          What about Rachel and Phoebe?


          T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s
          I'm sure the crane could lift them too... I'll invite them over

          Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Jumbungla View Post
            I'm sure the crane could lift them too... I'll invite them over

            Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s
            Good Man [emoji23]🤙🏽[emoji23]


            T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

            Comment


            • #21
              Looks ok for the money .

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                Looks ok for the money .
                Seconded, looks better than mine.

                Comment

                Working...
                X