Rear flexi pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear flexi pipes

I bought a set of goodridge flexi brake pipes over a year ago but when I went to fit the rear ones they're 2" / 50mm short
    Vans a 2002 with abs anybody know if older vans without abs have shorter hoses or have goodridge fukt up
    Obviously after over a year they'll tell me to piss off if I contact them about it

Originally posted by Davieb View Post
    I bought a set of goodridge flexi brake pipes over a year ago but when I went to fit the rear ones they're 2" / 50mm short
    Vans a 2002 with abs anybody know if older vans without abs have shorter hoses or have goodridge fukt up
    Obviously after over a year they'll tell me to piss off if I contact them about it
    Only two parts showing for brake hose, 15" & 16" rims but nothing specific for ABS.
    Size shows;
    M10x1x160

Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Davieb View Post
      ..............Obviously after over a year they'll tell me to piss off if I contact them about it
      How did you get on Davie?

If you can't return them, then consider buying some longer hose and refit the end pieces you have already? It's easy I assure you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim24 View Post

How did you get on Davie?

If you can't return them, then consider buying some longer hose and refit the end pieces you have already? It's easy I assure you.
        I decided to chance my luck and emailed Goodridge...a bit of back and forward...still waiting

There seems to be a vast difference between the length of hoses depending on year and model, anything between 150 and 185mm

Mine seems to be 185mm for some strange reason ...lol

Comment

Well had a result on this...Goodridge have admitted there was a mistake made in the hoses supplied ( fair play to them ) the correct length are being made and sent out asap

Comment

Bargain! Nicely done

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
            #vanlife

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post
              Bargain! Nicely done

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
              Always worth a try Tommy

Comment

Complaints work. Nice1.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s