Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huskyman View Post
    Tommy. What you mean by pissing around
    I mean, I’ve done it for years, VW say it’s fine so stop worrying about it and get on with something else. Knackered seals my big white fucking arse. You are most definitely right about me changing shit for no reason, no argument from me here on that. It’s my favourite pastime.

Anyway, did you get me a price for those calipers at your work? I see you offered them to someone else so maybe you did and I just rejected it, I honestly can’t remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    #vanlife

Comment

To. Be honest I totally forgot about them as in between now and then I have been far too busy at work. I am always out picking up cars. Get back to the yard out of one truck into another and off out again. Like that all the time. Not back till the 4th so will find out then

Comment

Originally posted by huskyman View Post
        To. Be honest I totally forgot about them as in between now and then I have been far too busy at work. I am always out picking up cars. Get back to the yard out of one truck into another and off out again. Like that all the time. Not back till the 4th so will find out then
        Cheers bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        #vanlife

Comment

Working...
        X