Building a temporary workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building a temporary workshop

Hi guys new to the forum, here’s a shelter I’ve built so I can keep my restoration going through winter cost less than a £100. Timber batons and a tarp.
    Last edited by Pdubs; 10 November 2020, 07:12 PM.

Ah be ya and a warm welcome from the shire.I can see new disc's and some paint work going on. Whats the story?

Comment

Welcome aboard.
      Enjoy the journey with us. You must be in very well sheltered spot?

Comment

Hello and welcome!!
        Keep up the good work and keep the updates flowing

Sent from my SM-G981B using Just T4s

Comment

That will make one hell of a kite when the wind gets up

Just joking (I hope) looks to be a bit of work going on there, have you kept a photo log of all whats been done?

I bought a really good quality hardly used gazeebo for doing outdoor work, cost 50 quid, it goes up and down in a couple of minutes and has four side panels, and its great when camping!

Comment

Originally posted by Skiddy View Post
            That will make one hell of a kite when the wind gets up

Just joking (I hope) looks to be a bit of work going on there, have you kept a photo log of all whats been done?

I bought a really good quality hardly used gazeebo for doing outdoor work, cost 50 quid, it goes up and down in a couple of minutes and has four side panels, and its great when camping!
            You should have seen me and misses running around trying to catch the sides of the tarp when we were putting it up in strong winds! I’ve got a loads of photos and videos and I’ve put a montage on you tube.... https://youtu.be/-dbCLFVGcss

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Ah be ya and a warm welcome from the shire.I can see new disc's and some paint work going on. Whats the story?
              I’ve had the van about 4-5 years. It’s been sat on the drive for the last 2. Now it’s getting a full strip and rebuild, I’m new to this kind of extent of repairs so I’m learning a lot!

Comment

Keep the updates coming and don't hesitate to ask on here for advice.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                  Keep the updates coming and don't hesitate to ask on here for advice.
                  Will do, and Thank you

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Scotland

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Get stuck in! Must admit, your temporary garage.... is giving me the F.E.A.R!!! ....

Best of luck to ya!!!

Comment

Welcome mate, u doing a cracking job.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Pdubs View Post

You should have seen me and misses running around trying to catch the sides of the tarp when we were putting it up in strong winds! I’ve got a loads of photos and videos and I’ve put a montage on you tube.... https://youtu.be/-dbCLFVGcss

Fair play to you Paul , your doing a decent job

Comment

Hi. Fella. That big task you got there. Keep it up. Will look good when finished

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Pdubs View Post

Only just seen this video. Fuck me, that thing was rough! Did you find it at the bottom of the Bristol Channel? Fair play to you and your perseverance. Impressive stuff mate.

#vanlife

Comment

Working...
                              X