X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about that?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Just T4s

Comment

• A diesel tank isnt ideal as you have no way of fixing the pump to the bottom of the tank. I have a mark 2 golf pump but would rather buy/steal a petrol tank with the pump/sensor already in situ.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
        Hi jacking my own thread here but could someone post a link to the exploded parts picture of the petrol T4 fuel pump,sender and fuel tank or better still does anyone have a petrol fuel tank for sale?
        Tank Link for Late 1996 T4.
        https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/rdw/t.../2/201-201005/

Petrol Filter & Lines ffor late 1996 T4.
        https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/rdw/t.../2/201-201050/

Comment

• That's s interesting according to that early T4s have an external pump.

Comment

• So a little raid to Evesham Car Spares this morning. Visablely less T4 stuff than in October. If you like a scrapyard rummage i'd get there soon. They still have two T25 dokas and Andreas's Trabants are still there. We picked up a complete t4 petrol fuel tank with pump,sender and evap tank still in situ, a mint left door card, two front door weather strips,a pair a rad swingy out hinges, ignition column trim, a spare headlight switch and a pair of front speaker grilles.

Comment

So a little raid to Evesham Car Spares this morning. Visablely less T4 stuff than in October. If you like a scrapyard rummage i'd get there soon. They still have two T25 dokas and Andreas's Trabants are still there. We picked up a complete t4 petrol fuel tank with pump,sender and evap tank still in situ, a mint left door card, two front door weather strips,a pair a rad swingy out hinges, ignition column trim, a spare headlight switch and a pair of front speaker grilles.
              A good haul.

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s

Comment

• So, i've spotted a Sharan VR6 in the scrappy,motors no good but would the front brakes off it fit a T4 and would they be concidered an upgrade. I know its been asked a million times but its quicker than finding the old threads.I have TDI front vented on S49 but Molls is on the solid discs.

Comment

So, i've spotted a Sharan VR6 in the scrappy,motors no good but would the front brakes off it fit a T4 and would they be concidered an upgrade. I know its been asked a million times but its quicker than finding the old threads.I have TDI front vented on S49 but Molls is on the solid discs.
                  Yes, upgrade to 313mm front and 294mm rear.
                  Grab both the Front and rears Si.

Is it a manual or auto Sharan?
                  Last edited by Activ8; 5 June 2022, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Si. I have. A set of sharan fronts up for grabs. 300mm. Standard. Are 280mm

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                      Yes, upgrade to 313mm front and 294mm rear.
                      Grab both the Front and rears Si.

Is it a manual or auto Sharan?
                      It's an auto Rob.

Comment

It's an auto Rob.
                        A fubarred engine might be right up your street Si, keeps the noggin alive and handy for the peripherals required?

Comment

• Nah, when I find one it wants to be running really and a manual.
                          Last edited by S49; 6 June 2022, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyman View Post
                            Si. I have. A set of sharan fronts up for grabs. 300mm. Standard. Are 280mm
                            And there I was naively believing that all calipers in working order were up for grabs

Comment

• Are the pads and discs the same on the 19td and 2.4s?

Comment

• Si. I don't know the awnser to that

Comment

Working...
                                X