No announcement yet.

Doka Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that one you put up is already a bit better than 7zap, it lists size of the bolts and diameters of stuff. And i can see a needle bearing for mine that 7zap don't even show. Ok theres no part number for said needle bearing but at least it shows it should be there.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi. Si. Anymore progress on the doka

Comment

• Hoping to get some done Saturday Paul. Should have the dash cluster and the wiring clips by then.

Comment

• Si. Got a man coming from Camberley to me on Saturday for me to have a look at some wiring. Someone told him I could do electrical work. On camper stuff.

Comment

• Did you sort his wiring Paul?

Comment

• Si. Nah. He coming tommorow now. He was waiting for the right gauge wire to turn up. He been using the wrong stuff and causing burn outs to his appliances. Fridge. Tap. Lights. Heater

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                Hey Rob you cant lay your hands on the exploding diagram for the rear seat belt set up can you mate? I have 2 holes and slots in the rear cab bulkhead and I think there should be a plate that slots in on the outside with a captive nut attached for the belts to anchor to. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3800.JPG
Views:	278
Size:	886.4 KB
ID:	304826
                I've solved this issue with a pair of rally harness plates with the captive nut attached. FIA approved to boot.

Comment

• Apologies Si, I must of missed this, sorry bud!
                  Link for parts and image here;
                  https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/rdw/t.../8/857-857070/
                  Looks like part number 12 secures the seat belt buckles to the rear partition panel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	VW_T4_DOKA1996_RearBench_SeatBelt_Diagram.png
Views:	158
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	335351

Comment

• Sorry mate , You did post up that picture last year. thanks. I was just tidying the thread by letting folk know i'd got a solution. Photos to follow.

Comment

• Just clicked on your link. I see some just had 3 rear lap belts.Interesting. Mines posh with two reel type belts on the outsides.

Comment

• Could be jumping the gun as i havent had a gander yet but does anyone have a part number or fleabay link to the core plug behind the cam cover on an ABL cylinder head?

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          Could be jumping the gun as i havent had a gander yet but does anyone have a part number or fleabay link to the core plug behind the cam cover on an ABL cylinder head?
                          Are you referring to Item 3 on the block Si?

head: https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/rdw/t.../1/103-103045/

block: https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/rdw/t.../103-103020/#3

Comment

• Item 4 on the head Jim. Mind i've pressure tested the cooling system then done 30 mile and the water level hasent dropped a bit. I'm wondering about the water pump now as they are known to pull tricks like this.

Comment

• Si. Found these on ebay

Comment

• You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X