No announcement yet.

Doka Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should there be a pair of rectangle planking plugs in the chassis rear panel either side of where the number plate screws on? Another for Robs magic parts diagram

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      Van style rear bodies, Wouldnt it be less work to cut down a rough van?
      That’s how mine was done, bought an old twin slider and the bloke that don’t it for me stick fucked it up.

Comment

• Did yours have those slots in the cab rear panel? Think the centre belt buckles may bolt to them, be fantastic if you had a photo of that bit and how the rear seat locates.

Comment

Should there be a pair of rectangle planking plugs in the chassis rear panel either side of where the number plate screws on? Another for Robs magic parts diagram
          Sort it for later bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
            Sort it for later bud.
            Thanks Rob

Comment

Thanks Rob
              Theres no end cap fitted Si.

Comment

• Cheers Rob. I'll see if i can find something that will fit. Like a plastic end cap off a metal bed or the like.

Comment

• Having studied the photos of a single cab for sale on fleabay i dont appear to have any cargo bay mounting points on the chassis, anyone got a picture of how it should look? The fleabay photos seem to show brackets spot welded to the chassis and i noticed on the picture of the paint run on my chassis some dodgy grinding marks. Suspect the previous owner just cut them off.
                  Last edited by S49; 9 May 2021, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Hi. Si. Any more progress on the doka

Comment

• Hoping for more progress the weekend Paul. Not light enough long enough to be worth going down evenings yet.

Comment

• Whats the best stuff to bring the cab rubber floors back to life? Dont say bumper shine or back to black as i tried that on S49 early in my T4 days and it turned them into a skid pan.

Comment

Whats the best stuff to bring the cab rubber floors back to life? Dont say bumper shine or back to black as i tried that on S49 early in my T4 days and it turned them into a skid pan.
                          I bought second hand door seals on gumtree. The guy I bought them off said rubbing them with thinners brings them up nice, maybe be the same on rubber floor??

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s

Comment

• I always use autoglym interior shampoo for that. If they're really gross, jet wash them first

Comment

• How many different rear anti roll bars are there on a T4?

Comment

• Just looked on the bay 72 quid for power flex ones. I'm not paying that for 4 plastic bush's. Anyone got a link to some cheep knock off ones.I see there are plenty of fairly priced silicone boost hoses and the like.

Comment

Working...
                                X