Clear All

EBay kleinanzeigen.
    It's a free ebay, no fees

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

This one

Comment

I already have the German Ebay installed. Haven't bought anything from it yet. It's hard to navigate for me as all in german but a quick Google translation finds the item I need. I've found it has many listings that our Ebay doesn't. For example Si, a rear doka door, none on our Ebay. Tons on German 1. Dont know if shipping would be an issue though on bigger stuff. Maybe Andreas could comment? Your bound to have bought stuff mate?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Most people dont ship, but i have arranged dpd or dhl and most people ok to pack it.
          Just bought a rear crossmember for 60€ and cost 24€ shipping, is in very good nick.

Anyone need a hand let us know

Comment

Well done mate. Rear crossmember goes for about £150 here so you've done well. I need 1 as well. Well, At least the brackets that hold it on. Mine are rotting and replacement brackets are over £100 the pair. I'm just gonna make them. Doesn't look too difficult.
            I may take your offer of help with German Ebay in the future.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Hey Rob you cant lay your hands on the exploding diagram for the rear seat belt set up can you mate? I have 2 holes and slots in the rear cab bulkhead and I think there should be a plate that slots in on the outside with a captive nut attached for the belts to anchor to. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3800.JPG
Views:	279
Size:	886.4 KB
ID:	304826

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                Hey Rob you cant lay your hands on the exploding diagram for the rear seat belt set up can you mate? I have 2 holes and slots in the rear cab bulkhead and I think there should be a plate that slots in on the outside with a captive nut attached for the belts to anchor to. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3800.JPG
Views:	279
Size:	886.4 KB
ID:	304826
                Yep will do shortly Si.

Comment

Apooogies Si. Got called out to a tenant who managed to break the kitchen sink plumbing closing the bin drawer!
                  Will look it up and post later got to go beat the chicken!

Comment

That's cool no worries mate.
                    Last edited by S49; 11 July 2020, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Here you go mate.

Click image for larger version  Name:	VW-T4_DOKA_Rear_Seat_Belt_Fixings.png Views:	0 Size:	161.5 KB ID:	304884

Comment

Cheers Rob.12 looks like something else I haven't got so i'll add that to the list to make or obtain..A morning at a T4 breakers is fast approaching I spect. Be a trip to Netherton or Cambridgeshire by the looks of it.

Comment

Another anorak question. The cut down van body like the one Calicampers have for sale, I assume that was never a factory option? Not keen myself just wondered. To me its keeping the sills and arch's which rust.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                            Another anorak question. The cut down van body like the one Calicampers have for sale, I assume that was never a factory option? Not keen myself just wondered. To me its keeping the sills and arch's which rust.
                            Did they come about by people trying to copy the T2/T25 Dokas?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Just T4s

'00 1.9TDI LWB, '87 Mk2 Golf 16v

Wheel or tyre question? Just ask, it's what i do!

Comment

Could well have.I prefer the dropside body, which i'll have to build as its missing.

Comment

Hi. Si. Where is t4 breaker in Cambridge

Comment

Working...
                                X