Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
    You'd be better off getting the type with the speaker facing upwards (autoplas?). You do tend to lose some of the sound from them, especially if there's a passenger in with you

Sent from the Midlands by pigeon

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
      You'd be better off getting the type with the speaker facing upwards (autoplas? ). You do tend to lose some of the sound from them, especially if there's a passenger in with you

Would only be low mids so sound direction isnt that important would still have the dash speakers and tweeters in use. Just to give a little more body to the sound

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• There are a few things in life that bug me, being late is one of them but that's a different story.
        Another is small insignificant things like the headlight switch on ness hasn't got the decal that covers the switch and displays lights there is also a crack in the thin coating, didnt bug me enough to spend over the odds on one or rant and rave about it but you know what I mean.
        So after browsing for ages I found one last week and at what seems to have been a bargain price of £15 delivered!!!!!

Old one in hand and new fitted.
        You have to love vws fit it engineers a slide clip from the front and it's out but wires so short that disconnecting is not easy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
          There are a few things in life that bug me, being late is one of them but that's a different story.
          Another is small insignificant things like the headlight switch on ness hasn't got the decal that covers the switch and displays lights there is also a crack in the thin coating, didnt bug me enough to spend over the odds on one or rant and rave about it but you know what I mean.
          So after browsing for ages I found one last week and at what seems to have been a bargain price of £15 delivered!!!!!

Old one in hand and new fitted.
          You have to love vws fit it engineers a slide clip from the front and it's out but wires so short that disconnecting is not easy!!!

Blimey I thought I was bad.

Comment

• Dust in the vent mate , that would bother me , I’ve got a set of detailing brushes to get in those hard to reach areas

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
              Blimey I thought I was bad.
              Random shit really gets on my wick. Doesn't have to be important or sensible if it bugs me it really irritates me.
              One big one is at work people consistently finishing half hour early and taking full time pay and having full hour lunch, I usually work over never take my unpaid hour break cos I don't have time, and get bitched at for the bosses having to sort my exceptions on the computer!

Rant over!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                Random shit really gets on my wick. Doesn't have to be important or sensible if it bugs me it really irritates me.
                One big one is at work people consistently finishing half hour early and taking full time pay and having full hour lunch, I usually work over never take my unpaid hour break cos I don't have time, and get bitched at for the bosses having to sort my exceptions on the computer!

Rant over!!!

If you DON'T take your 1 hour unpaid break do you get paid for it?

Don't those early finishers just balance their hours / books if they also do extra like yourself?

I have a similar chat with the Mrs.

Comment

• If you don’t get paid breaks then you must take them ... otherwise employers never get true work figures, give an inch and a mile will be taken

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                    If you DON'T take your 1 hour unpaid break do you get paid for it?

Don't those early finishers just balance their hours / books if they also do extra like yourself?

I have a similar chat with the Mrs.
                    No we dont get paid for it, "it's up to you to ensure you get your break"

At the moment the computer system let's you book off on time so it looks like you have worked your full shift.
                    Book on off is either done on a computer of your phone so booking off from home is possible

Comment

• Break tacho rules and they chuck the book at you .... breaks are breaks , take them .

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Stick in the middle of a ball of poop you can't leave

Comment

• Take yourself down to your van and have a power nap. I do it regularly at work

Comment

• Start 20 mins later before the sh1te hits the working day fan! Take 20 mins for lunch and finish 20 minutes early. Job done. Breaks are legally imposed on employers for good reason. Not taking a break wouldn't be a defence if it was deemed part of the cause of an RTA or an outburst of violence to a wanted crim robbing a 90 year old of their £2.50 weekly allowance.

Comment

• Unless they are paying you so much that you sold your soul, you shouldn't work for free.

Take the lunch break, work your hours. If the work stops getting done and your constantly busy, that's a problem for the boss.

make sure you take all your annual leave too

Comment

• Annual leave gets taken, but when your on a scene you cant leave,
                                Or in the middle of a job you really can't leave until done. Most cops and a lot of pcsos eat whilst typing or in the middle of a job, theres no one to take over so you end up stopping. Writing at the end of your shift has to be done so it gets done.
                                Same for nursing staff, my wife regularly comes home at half 5 not having had a drink since she started at 0700 in the morning.

Lack of staff and wanting to do the best for patients or victims takes president over breaks

Comment

Working...
                                X