Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
    Ah, So on the 1.9td what does it read?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
    Nowt. Diddly squat.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
      Nowt. Diddly squat.
      Ha cool

It's an unusual thing for vw to fit things that do nothing. (Didn't say unheard of)
      But I like this one as it really Is a none enterty.

Comment

Ness has developed an odd issue, the temp gague randomly drops like it's lost power. After a little bit comes back up to read temp.
        Now I don't think it's the sensor as its random and comes and goes at random. So am I going to have to change the gauges or is this a common issue?

Comment

Common issue - typically a dry joint in the gauge itself.

However if the fuel gauge drops as well (tricky to spot as its response is much slower) then the dry joint is on the regulator terminals on the back of the clocks

Comment

Cool thanks Reg
            So pita jobs start
            Seems to be a lot better on a ling run...

Comment

So the answer to do lexus ls200 seats fit in a t4 is?????
              Well look above a big yes!!
              I had to cut the origional fixing points off and use the holes left by the rivits to fix to the sest box they are a little wider but use of a drill and a hammer And a spreader bar for a little strength.
              Power is taken from the accessory battery rather than the engine battery.
              I just need a switch for the heated bit and I am off. Cool loving it!!

Comment

Big job next is to fit the passenger to the swivel base!!

Comment

Big job next is to fit the passenger to the swivel base!!
                  What are the old seats out of Greeny?

Comment

Alfa 156 really comfortable and one of the reasons i bought the van.
                    However being a geek I had the idea to have matching seats in my bus and my scimitar. Thry are not quite a match as the scimitar has rs turbo recaros, but the colour and materials are the same.

Comment

Alfa 156 really comfortable and one of the reasons i bought the van.
                      However being a geek I had the idea to have matching seats in my bus and my scimitar. Thry are not quite a match as the scimitar has rs turbo recaros, but the colour and materials are the same.
                      They look lovely, and the new ones do too by the way, are you selling them on?

Comment

Will be selling them on. Have given my brother in law first refusal.

The alfa seats are not perfect. The hight adjusters are not there, there is some scuffs on them and the drivers seat back is twisted a little. But they will be a bargain!!

Comment

Will be selling them on. Have given my brother in law first refusal.

The alfa seats are not perfect. The hight adjusters are not there, there is some scuffs on them and the drivers seat back is twisted a little. But they will be a bargain!!
                          Ok no worries, let me know if they do come up and I'll have a think, tidy [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by ricrhys View Post
                            Ok no worries, let me know if they do come up and I'll have a think, tidy [emoji1303]
                            Don't know if you would be interested?
                            But there is a full set of 156 trim in Birmingham in the same brown/yellow colour.

Comment

I've seen a few full trim but you pay more and then I'd be stuck with the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Iirc they are £70 my idea would be use the leather for door cappings and re-trim the rea seats to match?

Comment

Working...
                                X