No announcement yet.

Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Hereford and Worcester spend all their money on the M50 and M5.......well whats left after they have paid their selves huge salary's. Mind it keeps me in work I must change 4 or 5 coil springs a week at least my scrap trailer is full of the things.

Comment

• All motorists need to mass strike and refuse to pay road tax until roads are worthy of driving on, [emoji848]🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by chally69 View Post
        All motorists need to mass strike and refuse to pay road tax until roads are worthy of driving on, [emoji848]🤪

If the ROAD tax was spent on roads I would agree with you. But its been proven that as everything else, it just gets soaked up onto the pot.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• I think their excuse now is it’s not called road tax so we don’t need to spend it on roads, it’s vehicle excise duty

Comment

• Originally posted by Corps View Post
            I think their excuse now is it’s not called road tax so we don’t need to spend it on roads, it’s vehicle excise duty

Yea just another screw to get hard earned out if Jo public.

Comment

• Like we’re not getting screwed over enough as it is

Comment

• Originally posted by chally69 View Post
                All motorists need to mass strike and refuse to pay road tax until roads are worthy of driving on, [emoji848]��

What would be far more effective is if there was a group run of claims to the local council for bust alloys and broken shocks/springs etc.
                Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                  What would be far more effective is if there was a group run of claims to the local council for bust alloys and broken shocks/springs etc.
                  If we were going any quicker it would have been a claim for full van!!
                  Glad I have properly rated wheels and tyres on! The 20" I did have would have been fooked!!!

Comment

• Had a play with Ness today, mainly cos the drivers led drl/side lights were not working. The fault was traced to a plug between them and the plug that connects to the sidelight socket, it had gotten damp and the connectors were not connecting.... cleaned up and wiggled a little and all good again. I also had a little look at new air filter and intercooler fitting,,,, then the weather was cold and my fingers seized up..

Comment

• What air filter you going with? Been looking at green cotton but bmc seem ok too.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                        What air filter you going with? Been looking at green cotton but bmc seem ok too.

It was a cheapo thing off eBay a lot like a K&N it came with pipework and everything.

Comment

• A cone filter then? Just remember that without a heat shield they’ll suck in warm air mate.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                            A cone filter then? Just remember that without a heat shield they’ll suck in warm air mate.

Yea it is, and it will be getting a shield and will be pretty much next to the vents on the wing.

Comment

• My birthday pressie to myself arrived today. 2 sliding side openers and a new pair of wind deflectors for the doors.
                              Now to get someone to fit them (bonding agent hasnt arrived yet.)

Comment

• Well we know who not approach about it.
                                John Oki and Son. No no no no no.
                                Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Working...
                                X