No announcement yet.

T4 with a T4 plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoT4 is looking for a set of 5x100 17" rims for her Golf Mk4. Just saying..... ;-)

I've got a few sets pulled from my GT TDI'S.

Comment

• Gave them a really quick wash and chucked them on, not sure how much I like them though haha, I will probably attack the steel ones with a wire brush and give them a lick of paint and then swap back but I will give these a chance to grow on me first.

Spotted this at Lidl. Third T4 I’ve seen in the last few hours, wonder if there is a meet on or something locally..

Comment

• Its about time we had another Herefordshire/Shropshire meet again as spring is on its way.

Comment

• All the cool kids have black wheels....................and me. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2152.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	672.2 KB
ID:	288561

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            All the cool kids have black wheels....................and me. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2152.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	672.2 KB
ID:	288561
            Looking good mate, is yours lowered a bit?

Comment

• Chucked this bit of ply in the gap between the wall and the ceiling. Can’t decide how to finish it though.

Comment

• send it to me and sausages, we'll do you a tasteful montage of cocks and balls.

How about adding a splash of colour, stick on some comics, or sticker bomb vinyl?

Comment

• Originally posted by tenburner View Post

Looking good mate, is yours lowered a bit?
                  Yes mate, lowered 50mm.

Comment

• Burn in a 2D trail ride scene or an outline mountain range into the bare wood?

Comment

• Cheers for the suggestions fellas, especially re the vinyl stickers. I like the idea of these side by side on it. I would probably paint the wood and then put these on top.

Comment

• Carve them in. That's what did with the names of our favourite camping spots. It's on the build thread from mid to late last year of your looking for inspiration.
                        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Can just about see them on page 58.
                          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Been working on this over the weekend.

Chinese heater is incredible for drying paint quickly!

White with the OSB top to match the bigger unit.
                            Bit scruffy but it matches the rest of the van!

Comment

• Comment

• Gave it a wash today. I’ve got some absolutely savage stone chips on the bonnet that need some attention

Comment

Working...
                                X