No announcement yet.

T4 with a T4 plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of plan, it just folds on top of itself now in single mode. Unfold it for double.

Comment

• Change of plan, it just folds on top of itself now in single mode. Unfold it for double.

Comment

• Comment

• Looking cozy mate

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

• Looking good. I like the idea of simply painting the panels rather than carpeting albeit it probably "feels" more cosy with carpet but there's scope to combine panel coverings I suppose. How will the bikes travel - inside /outside the van?

Comment

• Both I think, when it is just me and the bed is in single mode there is a lot of room for bikes inside and obviously that is preferable for security. I am planning to fit a towbar and I already have a four bike towbar rack so when I want the bed in double mode or travelling with the Mrs the bikes can go on the back.

Comment

• Like that. Ours is done with 4 way stretch but its so nice to see something different. Like this, Arf's is cool to and don't forget Ric's pallet wood job.

Comment

• I painted my panels up, you can see them in my build thread Dual Purpose Van. That's said, the climate here is more favourable so carpet isn't required.
                  As said before, it is looking cost and shows you don't need to spend a small fortune to have a useable van.
                  Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Iā€™m hoping to spend a lot of time in your neck of the woods this coming summer Arthur, so hopefully the painted walls were a wise choice.

Comment

• If you pass for Malaga give me a shout. Let's go and take a beer or eight.

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                        If you pass for Malaga give me a shout. Let's go and take a beer or eight.
                        Blimey ... talk about being put out - with me it was a single cuppa and maybe a bacon butty, oh and some fingering if I promised not to squeal!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                          If you pass for Malaga give me a shout. Let's go and take a beer or eight.
                          Yep I will definitely be in Estepona for a week or two so not far away!

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                            Blimey ... talk about being put out - with me it was a single cuppa and maybe a bacon butty, oh and some fingering if I promised not to squeal!
                            You have seen my cooking prowess and I will also buy you a beer or two if you like.

Comment

• Originally posted by tenburner View Post

Yep I will definitely be in Estepona for a week or two so not far away!

Not far at all. I'm usually in Estepona at least once a week.

Comment

• First night away in the van last night, made the last minute decision to go to Lake Vyrnwy. Had a cracking nights sleep. Heater on all night kept us lovely and warm and hardly used any battery. Was actually a little too warm at some points. It was really nice lying all warm and cosy in the van listening to the rain on the roof!

Quick stroll this morning and then back home as we both have lots of stuff to do this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X