X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of progress on the van today. Filler and started painting the unit

Then cut the OSB for the worktop

Test fit

Then varnish, you can see the difference to unvarnished OSB at the bottom. Will get another coat on it this week.

Now for some edging trim. Finally found some 18mm. PVA and a few screws. I quite like the look of the screw heads actually so I think I will keep them exposed.

And then I put another coat of paint on the unit before packing up and going back in the warm!

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

Cut out and hinged the hatch and then another coat of varnish

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

All good stuff, keep pushing.
        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

If you were wondering what the hole is for

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

Little nylon latch underneath to hold the counter latch down. Also began painting the plywood, first coat down on the walls on the passenger side and that little section exposed on the bulkhead. Sacked it off when I got cold and went inside to watch the telly.

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

Put this together today for a bit more oomph speaker wise and also some well needed cup holders

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

You seem to have a fair collection of tools about, what do you do for a living, fingers crossed you aint a chippy.

If that sub shares the same enclosure as the mids it wont work properly.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                  You seem to have a fair collection of tools about, what do you do for a living, fingers crossed you aint a chippy.

If that sub shares the same enclosure as the mids it wont work properly.
                  Im a product design student, doing an engineering placement for a year before I head back to finish off at uni. Over the past few years myself and my dad have build a two story double garage with a studio extension from scratch in the garden so we picked up a few tools along the way.

Sub wise it

Comment

Bit of paint today, second coats on the left and first coat on the right. Also fitted one of those clutch brackets, didn’t take a photo but I’m sure we all know what one looks like

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

• And masked up with the Shropshire Star if i'm not very much mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                        And masked up with the Shropshire Star if i'm not very much mistaken.
                        Close, but alas no cigar. The Newport advertiser

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

• Well it looked a bit like it at a glance. Same firm from Wolverhampton I suspect most of are local rags come from the Express and Star lot apart from the 'ereford Times. I'm on the border at Tenbury Wells where Woostershire and Slopshire meet the One True Shire.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                            Well it looked a bit like it at a glance. Same firm from Wolverhampton I suspect most of are local rags come from the Express and Star lot apart from the 'ereford Times. I'm on the border at Tenbury Wells where Woostershire and Slopshire meet the One True Shire.
                            Never heard of it

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

• Diesel heater in

Worktop screwed down. Still to do another coat of paint on the long wall.

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

• Dont knowing that heater is fixed but u would lift it off the ground a little, the exhaust plate gets very hot!!
                                I have mine on 2x 1 1/2 lumps of wood and the plate to lift it up, also air can circulate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X