No announcement yet.

T4 with a T4 plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right, been almost 2 years since I’ve posted so can only apologise. Still got the sprinter, although it’s not finished and my old man has buggered off in it to Spain for the past month or two, so Arf if you are still knocking about Estepona and have seen a LWB sprinter on English plates that’s us. Managed to sneak down for a week to help him out with some work on the apartments. And took the van up Pico Reales as well.
    The van is part converted, insulated panelled wired up and part plumbed with a king size fixed bed installed and will only need furnishing when the old man returns from Spain in the next few weeks.

In other news, been v busy in the 2 years without an update. I’ve been under the knife to have a shoulder operation so wasn’t driving for a bit, adopted a rescue dog from Spain, and the Mrs and I bought our first home, an extremely run down and neglected 60s ex council semi which we have been renovating for the last year ourselves, having pretty much stripped it back to the bones and had brand new everything, a lot of which we’ve done ourselves. I’ve changed jobs three times, put about 50k miles on a Passat and recently upgraded to a 5 series but am keeping an eye out for another van as my next project as we are nearly finished on the bulk of the house and itching to get out and about again. Sorry been so shite on updates about the sprinter!

Bloody useless at taking photos of it as well lol

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Oh splendid. Another big van. There’s a few epic FB groups for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      #vanlife

Comment

• Nice to hear from you. Next time you are around drop me a line and we can catch up.
        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Working...
        X