No announcement yet.

T4 with a T4 plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have always said you don't need much to start using and enjoying the vans .
    Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
      I have always said you don't need much to start using and enjoying the vans .
      Airbed, sleeping bag, and camping stove

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• I was thinking more second hand carpet, cheap white cider and Rohypnol but yeah....same difference.
        Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
          I have always said you don't need much to start using and enjoying the vans .
          You just need a taxed T4, insurance, an attitude to enjoying life, a respect for others and your surroundings plus a basic tool kit.

Comment

• That's it, air bed stove and your away. Oh and you'll need a van.

Comment

• Right so when I go round a corner fast enough or sometimes just turn the wheel when stationary the fuel gauge drops right down, no fuel light comes on and then goes up again after a few seconds - new sender required or something different?

Comment

• Anyways, despite fuel gauge antics work continues on the t4. Tonight I made a start on the overhead cabinet on the passenger side, between the slider and rear doors.

Decided to try out some rivnuts - was a little bit scary drilling into the van metal for the first time but went okay and got the rivnuts in.

(Apologies for the shocking photo)

The cabinet is secured into these with two m8 bolts through a bit of 2x4.

Here it is hanging loosely for reference:

As you can see it has 15mm ply on the ends, with some 34x34 (inch and a bit) for the framing.

Got some more ply on the bottom and called it a night. Door to be added on Sunday, and eventually fill the screw holes and paint it up.

Comment

• Anyways, despite fuel gauge antics work continues on the t4. Tonight I made a start on the overhead cabinet on the passenger side, between the slider and rear doors.

Decided to try out some rivnuts - was a little bit scary drilling into the van metal for the first time but went okay and got the rivnuts in.

(Apologies for the shocking photo)

The cabinet is secured into these with two m8 bolts through a bit of 2x4.

Here it is hanging loosely for reference:

As you can see it has 15mm ply on the ends, with some 34x34 (inch and a bit) for the framing.

Got some more ply on the bottom and called it a night. Door to be added on Sunday, and eventually fill the screw holes and paint it up.

Pulled tight for reference

Comment

• Wonder how many times you'll whack your head on the corner of that bad boy....

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                      Wonder how many times you'll whack your head on the corner of that bad boy....
                      Might be an idea to put a radius on the corners

Comment

• After a few times u will remember
                        Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                        Wonder how many times you'll whack your head on the corner of that bad boy....
                        Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

• Bit more work tonight getting the door on, obviously needs a latch and a handle.

Comment

• Paint

Comment

• Fitted the cabinet in, and fitted a gas strut to keep it open when you need it - the best part about it is it makes a cool noise when you open it. Got two hooks for coats n bags by the rear barn doors and another by the sliding door. Need to test it out first to see if I feel like I need to add some more.

Comment

• Cambelt water pump etc done today, as well as oil and filter change, little bit of peace of mind!

Comment

Working...
                                X