No announcement yet.

1995 2.4D... In at the deep end!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revised dream with reality red formula ....

Comment

Awesome you got it running and no smoke

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        If you already have unfinished projects it's possibly an indicator of things to come?
        They're all finished lol, the Yamaha Thundercat is my daily driver, the other bike is an '89 Kawasaki KDX200 that I bought as a total wreck and rebuilt over the past year on a shoestring into a road legal toy.

It's insured, I'm just waiting on the new registration from the DVLA so I can get a numberplate on it.

The golf cart isn't mine, it belongs to work and it's constantly in a state of almost broken.

All my shit lives at work because I have nowhere to park at home [emoji14]

I can't get away with unfinished projects laying around, Sally'd make me sell them!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Just T4s
        Last edited by Tango91; 11 July 2019, 12:11 PM.
        Sent from underneath my T4

Comment

Tell a lie, today of all days the DVLA were actually nice enough to post me the V5 for the damn thing. (It's been 5 weeks)

First time commuting home under it's own power and it didn't blow up!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190711_184111869.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	267714

It doesn't look very different to a year ago but most of the last 30 years of bodges have been set right. Now it has luxuries including brakes (after a fashion), a working engine, an electrical system, fork seals that are not made of electrical tape, actual spacers on the front axle, etc. etc.

I could do a whole thread on the bodges on this thing alone.

Maybe I should stop buying old POS vehicles out of the back of barns...

Sally, bless her, was nice enough to let me strip it and rebuild it in the middle of our tiny flat over christmas.

Name:	IMG_20181215_161722135(1).jpg
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	267715

Or, to be more accurate, she went away for a week and I snuck it up the stairs...

While we're off-topic, here's dog demonstrating my previous build project, a monowheel trailer:

Name:	dog.jpg
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	267716

Comment

Looks great mate love a crosser wish I still had my road legal xr600r beast of a bike
            Originally posted by Tango91 View Post
            Tell a lie, today of all days the DVLA were actually nice enough to post me the V5 for the damn thing. (It's been 5 weeks)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13029[/ATTACH]

It doesn't look very different to a year ago but most of the last 30 years of bodges have been set right. Now it has luxuries including brakes (after a fashion), a working engine, an electrical system, fork seals that are not made of electrical tape, actual spacers on the front axle, etc. etc.

Sally, bless her, was nice enough to let me strip it and rebuild it in the middle of our tiny flat over christmas.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13031[/ATTACH]

Or, to be more accurate, she went away for a week and I snuck it up the stairs...

While we're off-topic, here's dog demonstrating my previous build project, a monowheel trailer:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13032[/ATTACH]
            Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13029[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13031[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13032[/ATTACH]
              Incredible. Absolutely love the dog trailer. For taking the dream with you while the van is out of commission.

Keep going with the T4!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s

Comment

Odd, we have a very similar garage,

I've a road legalised enduro kwaker - KLX250D1 - bored to 300 and running most of a 2002 KX chassis

A restored FZR thou

And a T4

Your Sally is more understanding though.

Comment

Your stuff sounds nicer, wanna swap? The dog is included as are the doggles. :P

Comment

Your stuff sounds nicer,
                    Maybe, but your sally's tits are fantastic (if the drawing is to be believed) so it's swings and roundabouts really.

Comment

There really isn't anything I can say at this point that won't get me further into trouble so I shall stay quiet...

Comment

Just spotted you are a local bud - the van is a long way from home though, any idea how it ended up down here?

Comment

Erm, I have no idea how it got here to be honest, I only know the previous owners who are local too. I'm the 11th keeper so it's presumably got about a bit.

How do you figure it's a long way from home?

Comment

How do you figure it's a long way from home?]
                            Hughes Safety Showers - Stockport

Comment

You know, I never considered looking that up.

The more you know... [emoji293]

Comment

Explains the colourscheme.

Comment

Working...
                                X